Chapter 4: Sweet dreams

Zelle's P.O.V

The background music of the movie was eerie. I was guessing I don't like this movie. The I heard DongHae speak.

DongHae: Ya~Kyuhyunnie, what movie is that?

KyuHyun: *shows the dvd case and grins* The hunting in Connecticut 2

I was shocked when I heard the title, I remembered that I did not buy that. I couldn't have bought that. My heart was skipping like hell. I was scared that it might happen again. Its been like 2 years already, but I always have my medicine in my bag. My bag, where's my bag. I tried to look where my bag was and I remembered it was in my room. I wanted to leave but I don't want them to think I'm scared and I don't want them to know about my health conditions. Its been years already, so Im guessing I'll be fine. I can do this. So I just sat there and started to watch as the introductions were made.

Zelle: KyuHyun-ssi, where did you get that? I-I don't recall buying that

I asked, curiously.

KyuHyun: Oh, ye. I brought this. When Hyukkie hyung told us that were going to have a sleep over I brought this, since I haven't seen this since I bought it.

I groaned softly. I have seen the part one of this and it was hell scary. I had nightmares of it for a week and Im guessing this one hell of a hunting night.

DongHae: Ya~ Can we watch a different movie. Zelle is not comfortable with this one.

I was shocked when I heard DongHae, I didn't notice he was looking at me but when I looked up I saw his eyes looking directly at me with curiosity. I found my self sulking.I straigthened myself and sat comfortably or maybe still not.

Zelle: A-ani. Its f-fine.

HeeChul: You sure? Its fine with us.

All eyes were on me, and KyuHyun was glaring out me as if he was saying " Your a chicken". I was holding myself so that I wont stutter.

Zelle: Ne,  kechanna. It would upset KyuHyun if we watch another movie, besides he's dying to see this.

Zelle speak as trying to compose herself, then she looked at KyuHyun with a huge smile on his.

KyuHyun: Kamsa Noona.

Everyone was shocked hearing that from KyuHyun.

LeeTeuk: Ya ya ya! Why you suddenly call her noona? Your not even close, she didn't even permit you.

KyuHyun: Wae? Atleast she's kind than you guys are and I can call her Noona anytime I want. Right Noona?

Zelle: Ah y-ye.

Everyone just laughed and concentrated on the movie. The movie was playing on its climax and Zelle was dreading for it to end, the scenes were getting on its suspence, much more thrilling and scarier, she didn't notice she was crushing the pillow she was holding. Her hands was sweating like there's no tomorrow. Then suddenly the huge thrill came in, where most of them screamed and including her that she didn't know she was hugging DongHae.

DongHae' P.O.V

I felt a body hugging me. The movie just ended and that was one hell of ending, everyone well mostly everyone in the room screamed. Then I feel a warm body hugging. Then the lights went on. When I looked at who it was I  was surprised to see Zelle, with the most scared expression I ever saw on anyone's face and she was sweating like the temperature dropped despite the air condition. Everyone was surprised to see our position, so was she.