FLASHBACK: DONGHAE&ZELLE'S VERY FIRST MEETING

ZELLE'S P.O.V

Glecy: Zelle, our HR manager wants to talk to you.

Zelle: Oh, thank you, Glecy.

I stood up from my chair and made my way to the HR office. I do hope so they'll approve my 2 days leave, SS6 is next week and I have already tickets, well backstage passes to be specific. I had a friend who works for the production and got me some passes. So I need to go there, I really do hope so.

Finally, I reached the door, I knocked three times before opening.

Zelle: Yes, Miss?

HR Manager: Yes, have a seat.

I sat down and fixed myself, crossing my fingers as well.

HR Manager: Its about your application for a 2days leave.

Zelle: Yes, is something wrong?

HR Manager: Oh, nothing at all. I just called you to tell you that you've been granted with your request.

Zelle: Granted? *stands up* Oh, thank you so much *gets my form, and shakes hand with the HR* thank you so much.

HR Manager: You've been working straight for months, so I guess you badly need that leave. Enjoy your trip to Manila.

I smiled and went out of the office and back into my stall. I told Glecy about my leave being approved and she cheered for me. Glecy has been my bestfriend in my work, Siobee is also here, she's my bestriend since I was like 11. Its been a month since what happened, about Ian thingy and I've been working for this call center company for 2 years already, and I have a part time job at this boutique where I can practice my fashion design. We went back to our work till 5 pm came. We headed straight for dinner as soon as we got off and we made way for home.

A day before ss6.

Mactan International Airport

Siobee: You take care alright? Call us when you get to the hotel.

Zelle: Ofcourse.

Glecy: Have fun alright?

Zelle: Ofcourse I will. See you in 2 days.

I waved them goodbye and finally entered the departure area. The usual airport protocol I had to line up for inspection, then you have line up to get your boarding pass and get your checked in luggage straight. Finally after all that hustle and bustle, I was sitting down, waiting for my flight. Its 4 in the afternoon already, my flight is in 4:20.

After waiting for 10 minutes, a good news came, our plane came in early so were leaving early..I boarded the plane, placed my hand carrief luggage on the cabinet, sat down and settled in. A few minutes passed and finally we'rr soaring up high. I leaned back, closing my eyes, sucking up all the excitement to calm myself down.

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

It's 4:20 PM already, we're on our way to Manila for our SS6 Concert. I've been there for how many as I could count, and its one the most countries I'd like to visit. Fans there are very awesome, its one the most fun concerts I've ever had. Its been 20 minutes since we flew off Incheon, 1 more hour and 40 minutes more, I looked around to see what everyone was doing, well pretty much everyone dozed off, well we just came back from taiwan though, and everyone is tired. We were supposed to leave tomorrow morning but Managernim decided to give us a little break, he let us fly today so we can relax for awhile. I took my ear phones and did what everyone else did. I closed my eyes, enjoying the enitre ride.