Chapter 6: DongHae scores again

She just finished reading SiWon's message. She placed her handy phone on the bedside table and continued what she was about to do, when her phone rang. Zelle went to see whi the caller was and to her surprise, it was DongHae.

Zelle: *clears throat* Ye~DongHae-ssi?

DongHae: Aish~ didn't I tell you not to call me that?

Zelle: Ne~DongHae-ah. Is there something wrong?

DongHae: Eopseo. Are you home?

Zelle: Ne, wae?

DongHae: Can I come over?

Zelle glanced at the wall and checked the time. It was 8:00 pm already, she still has time.

Zelle: Ne, waeyo? Is there something wrong?

DongHae: Ani~eopseo. I have this new invented cake and I-I want you to try it f-first?

Zelle: Oh, i-is that so. I-I'd love to.

DongHae: Great. I'm about to leave The Grand, so it's quite far from the hotel, but I'll be there in 20.

Zelle: Ye, just go up directly.

DongHae: Ye, see ya.

Zelle ended the call and went back to what she was doing, she made use of the time so when DongHae comes she has nothing to worry but sleep. 20 minutes gas passed and she was about to finish getting ready when she heard her doorbell.

Zelle: In a minute.

Zelle shouted as she placed the last item on her bag and went to the door.

Zelle: DongHae-ah.

DongHae: Hi.

Hae went in the room and greeted her. They went to the kitchen. Hae took out 2 saucer plates, a knife and 2 forks while Zelle went to the fridge to grab a wine and glasses. She knew DongHae doesn't drink alcohols except for wine and champagnes, well so does she. They went into the living room. DongHae placed the cake on thw coffee table and opened it, while Zelle was beside her waiting to see the cake.

Zelle: Oh~ wow. Yeppoda. The presentation is good so I bet it tastes good too.

DongHae: You'll find out when you taste it.

Hae was about to slice when Zelle stopped.

Zelle: Wait~! Tsakkaman. Before you slice it, l-let me go grab my camera and take a picture of it.

DongHae looks at her surprisingly.

Zelle: For something t-to remember. Y-your the first to ask me to judge it. So...

DongHae: Arraseo.

Zelle went to her room and grab her camera, she already inserted the polaroid film and is ready to use.

DongHae: Someone went shopping today.

Zelle: Ani~ well I did buy something but not this. Siwon Oppa bought this for me with this bracelet.

DongHae: Oh.. is that so.

Hae got speechless and answered her in a flat tone, he didn't he was spazzing out when a flash of light woke him up. Zelle took a picture of his cake then a film came out.

Zelle: Yaaaa~ look at this. Its so pretty.

Zelle went to his side and her body was touching his. This made the pain go away. He smiled and forgot what he just heard awhile ago.