Chapter 8: Crazy Dinner

Zelle's P.O.V

I wanna dance

My phone's alarm rang off. I got up and jumped into my track suit. I did my usual morning routine. The van will pick me up till 9 so I have enough to go and relax. At 6 am I got back at my hotel. Im packed, well I don't have most of the stuff since I'm staying at a hotel. Tomorrow, I'm finally moving to my own pad. It's getting me excited. I went to my room and grabbed my phone. I'm debating if I should call Hae Oppa since its still 6, he's still probably sleeping right now since he doesn't have schedules till monday, so I decided to text him.

Zelle: Good morning,Oppa.I just got back from my morning jog.My van won't be here till 9, so call me if your up already.

I went into the kitchen and to grab some water and placed the food that I made on a eco-bag. Then I reached for phone and called for room service. I ordered my usual fave, choco-strawberry pancake. After 5 minutes my food came. Just as I was about to eat it, my phone rang. Still You was echoing in my hotel room. When I looked at who the caller was it was Hae Oppa.

Zelle: Oh, Oppa. Did I wake you up?

DongHae: Ani~ Hyukkie did. How was your run?

Zelle: The usual. Me running alone.

DongHae: When you finally move to your apartment, let's run together, ye?

Zelle: Jinjja?!

DongHae: Ye.

Zelle: I'd love that Oppa.

DongHae: Great, I'm looking forward to it. Oh, and by the way, Hyukie told me to remind you bout tonight. He woke me up just for that, I also told him that I'd be picking you up so I think it won't be necessary but he insisted and Kyuhyun is ranting me last night also to remind you today, he has this new video game and he wants to show it you.

Zelle: *chuckles* You guys are so cute. I didn't forget Oppa. I'll call Hyukkie. You should go back to sleep, I know your tired, you got home late.

DongHae: Now that I heard your voice I'm fully energized.

Zelle: Your so sweet Oppa. Gomawo. I should be going, I need to get ready and I have to call Hyukkie.

DongHae: Ne~ annyeong. See ya later. You take care, arasso?

Zelle: Ne~arasso. Gomawo.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Zelle ended the call then dialled Hyukkies number. It rang for a few times. The Hyukkie finally answered.

EunHyuk: Zelle noona.

Zelle: Oh, Hyukkie-ssi. I just called to tell you that I'm coming tonight, and I didn't forget.

EunHyuk: Jinjja? Hae Hyung reminded you already?

Zelle: Ne~ just a minute ago. Wae?

EunHyuk:Noona, I'll put you on video call. Tsakkaman.

Before Zelle could protest she was on hold already, she waited and a few minutes, she can see Hyukkie moving around the dorm.

EunHyuk: Ya, ya. Zelle noona is on the line.

Everyone waved at her, they were currently eating breakfast when she heard KyuHyun scream. Hyukkie was surprised when KyuHyun grabbed his phone.