1 Accidental Wish

Hey 👁👄👁 This is a drama. Just keep reading the chapters please I promise it gets good:)
Also this whole story is like an arc let's say. I hope you enjoy the story!!

Also don't hesitate to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts :3
__________________________________________________________________

It had been almost an entire year since Killua had last seen Gon. He wondered everyday how his best friend was doing, and missed his bright personality terribly. But today he would finally reunite with his friend, his light.

Alluka sneezed next to him, putting Killua back in the present. It was a week before Killua's birthday, and the Festival of the Lights was going on all over Yorknew City. It was a festival full of lanterns, fire, floats, and bright lights, to celebrate chairman Netero's long life.

'Tch. The old man doesn't need a week long festival.' Killua thought, putting his arms behind his head as he walked with Alluka.

Alluka's head turned this way and that, taking in the bustling cobblestone streets full of shops and people. Killua smiled as he watched his sister explore.

She turned to him, smiling wide. "There's so much to look at, big brother!" Taking him by the hand, she led him to a stand that sold stuffed animals in little onesies. 

The man behind the stand smiled broadly. "Well hello kids! Can I interest you in any of my little friends?"

Alluka hummed under her breath, eyes wandering and finally settling on two plushies; a white cat and blue monkey in onesies.

"Don't you have enough stuffed animals at home?" Killua asked as she walked off with them in each of her arms.

"They're so cute I couldn't resist!" She giggled, burying her face into them.

Killua couldn't stay annoyed at her for long. He'd give her the world if she asked. "Yeah well, it's almost noon, and we have to head to the park to meet Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio." Killua's heartbeat fluttered in anticipation. 'Gon. I'm coming.'

"Big brother, will they like me, your friends?" Alluka asked, looking down at the ground as they walked.

"Of course they will. You already met Gon, so you don't need to worry about Leorio and Kurapika. They're gonna love you." Killua patted Alluka on the head gently. "And if they don't," Killua held his hand up as his nails turned into sharpened knives. "I'll kill 'em."

"Big brother!" Alluka's brow furrowed. "No killing!" 

Killua shrugged. "I won't let anyone hurt you, Alluka." 

A gust of summer wind rushed through the streets, happily going through their hair and greeting their faces with coolness, with it was the smell of grass. Within a few minutes, the two had arrived at the park, a green expanse of grass and wild flowers before them. The sky was dotted with clouds, a promising weather for a picnic. People were scattered here and there flying kites and eating.

Killua's eyes wandered. A familiar spiky head caught his cat eyes. Gon. He was a long way off, but Killua knew that head anywhere. Scooping up Alluka, he activated Godspeed and took off, leaving upturned picnic blankets and surprised people in his wake.

He stopped short, putting Alluka down. Gon had his back turned to him, talking to two other people, none other than Leorio and Karapika. Karapika noticed Killua first, glancing up from talking to Gon.

He waved. "Killua." Kurapika's steady voice made Gon and Leorio stop talking and look in the direction their blonde friend was waving.

Gon's eyes locked on Killua. Killua breath was stopped short as he gazed back at his friend. How long it had been...