14 Jealousy's Calm Before The Storm

Hisoka, Leorio, and Gon stood at the entrance of the biggest swimming pool, no, colossal water park the brunette had ever seen.

The sphere he and Alluka had seen in between the skyscrapers was a full blown water park, complete with tubes tunnels, mega slides, rafts, and every celebrity Leorio had ever seen on screen in this sphere. There were large pools, almost like mini lakes, where people played in. Each pool was circular and held up to fifty people in each. Some pools almost seemed to be suspended in the air far above them, thick glass reflecting the water's glow onto the level the hunters stood. They looked like large water droplets in the air.

To the sides of the entrance and weaving all around the Sphere were rain forest filled staircases, like a walking green house.

Leorio felt his heart rate speed up, and he became overwhelmed with all the ladies in their swim wear. They swam and bounced around with beach balls, laughing and giggling in the water.

Hisoka observed Leorio with amusement. The brunette glared at him when he noticed. "Well are we going to go to the Phantom Troupe or what?"

"Of course~" Hisoka led the way. "You never seemed like the type to cheat~"

"I'm not dating anyone."

"But you are with the kurta. Surely staying loyal to him while you both have kids is important. What a shame if Gon has to see you look at the ladies like that~"

"You're one to talk! Why do you look at Gon the way you do? Huh?" The brunette became more heated when the magician ignored him. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" He sped up, his bare feet slapping the marble floor. "Answer me! What is Gon to you anyway? He's just a kid!"

"He-~" Hisoka turned on Leorio, his eyes narrowing as he came in very close proximity with the brunette. "He is mine to break~" He licked his lips. "I can't wait for him to finally become ripe~" His golden eyes flicked down to Gon, who gazed up at him with clear eyes. "What a pity it would be if he died before the time is right~"

Leorio pulled back Gon and himself from the magician. The two adults stared at each other for a long moment, the magician's face eerily serious. Their stand off was broken by young children running through their legs, laughing and weaving between the brunette and magician's legs like they were a playground.

"I'm gonna get you, Phil!" A girl cried, holding onto Leorio's leg, squealing happily.

"Try if you can!" A tan little boy yelled back, his blue eyes shining. He looked up at Hisoka and smiled hard. The magician raised an eyebrow. But before he could analyze the child any further, the boy had run off in his little green swim trucks, laughing. He was no more that five or six.

"Come back here!" The smaller girl laughed with a high voice before sinking into a coughing fit. The med student's paternal instincts kicked in for the child and he bent down.

"Hey, easy, easy." He coaxed the small girl. She held a stuffed rabbit in one arm, and came eye to eye with baby Gon.

"Oh!" She cried, her cheeks still red from her labored breathing. "He's so cute!" The girl scrunched up her face at Gon and patted his head. "Hi baby! What's your name?"

"This is Gon."

"Hi Gon! My name is Connie. Nice to meet you!"

Gon babbled at Connie and pointed at the rabbit she held.

"This is my best friend." She explained before coughing again. Leorio noticed tattooed numbers on her neck.

"Connie," Leorio asked. "Where is your mother?"