2 Little Ones

Gon and Killua vanished. At least, everything except their clothes.

Leorio got on his feet instantly, alarm and confusion in his face. "Gon? Killua?" He looked down at the heap of clothes where the two once were.

Kurapika was nowhere to be seen.

"Kurapika?" Leorio called. Had everyone vanished?

"I'm up here Leorio." The kurta's voice said from above. He was in one of the branches of the tree, looking down at Nanika.

"What happened?" Leorio asked. He wasn't sure if Nanika did this, made Gon and Killua evaporate.

"Not sure," Kurapika said, uncertainty in his voice. The initial surprise of his friends disappearing had startled the blonde so much he instinctively jumped up from harm's way, a habit formed from combat training. Kurapika let himself slide down the trunk back down to Leorio. "Nanika, did you do this?"

Nanika didn't answer. Its head bowed, and after a few long moments, Alluka rubbed her eyes and looked up to see the blonde's and doctor's concerned faces. There was fear mixed in their expressions.

Killua's clothes moved. Kurapika took a step back, seeming to bristle at the movement. He took out his nunchucks, ready to defend himself.

"What is it?" Leorio's voice wavered with slight fear.

A snowy, white head full of hair emerged, revealing pale little shoulders and back. It turned its head to Leorio and Kurapika.

"Is that-"

"Couldn't be-"

Looking up at them was a baby with blue catlike eyes. Realization crashed on the kurta and the doctor.

"Killua?" Kurapika asked in disbelief.

Upon hearing his name, the baby smiled wide and began crawling towards the blonde, babbling excitedly. The clothes caused the baby to stumble and tilt over. Kurapika bent down to pick up baby Killua. The last of his teen clothes fell off, revealing a little, pale, naked body.

"Oh my God." Leorio's mouth hung agape. "Killua!"

Killua smiled and stuck a tiny hand in the air as of to say hi. Kurapika couldn't help but smile a little. To think, he was ready to fight a baby all but a few moments ago.

Another cry made all of them look towards Gon's clothes. Underneath the sea of green clothes, whimpers came out, as the baby underneath it all couldn't seem to find a way out from under. Leorio bent down to lift up the shirt that covered the little creature. A clear cry cut through the air, as the baby underneath was on his back, eyes closed, arms moving to get rid of the shirt that was no longer on him.

"Gon." Leorio breathed. Little Gon opened his eyes when he heard his name. Tears still streamed down his cheeks as he looked up at Leorio. "Hey there, buddy." Leorio smiled down at him.

Leorio rubbed the baby's spiky, dark hair. It was incredibly soft, and he could feel the soft spots on his skull. Gon brought his hands to his mouth, gnawing on them, before squealing. He drew his legs up to his stomach and extended his arms up to Leorio, making grabby hands, cooing happily.

"I think he wants you to pick him up." Kurapika chuckled.

"Oh." Leorio, a little nervous, gingerly placed his hand behind Gon's neck and back to lift him up.

Gon gave a little "wooo" as Leorio brought the baby closer to his face.

"Huh." Leorio cracked a smile. "You sure are cute, aren't you?"