6 Karen Smack Down

Richard and Gon went flying.

"What the-"

"Gon!" Leorio yelled.

The two crashed in the grass near the fringe of the forest, clumps scattered as they slid to a stop. Richard hit Gon with his fists in fury, his face contorted with foaming spit flying from his mouth. The sudden pain made Gon scream, but Richard clawed his face relentlessly while striking his face and ribs.

Killua struggled out of Kurapika's grip, and fell to the ground. The blonde reached down to grab Killua, but stopped when his hair began to stand up. Sparks of electricity could be felt in the air, as he watched the white maned boy glow soft blue. Arcs of electricity cracked and popped as he suddenly spit forward with lightening speed towards Gon.

Meanwhile Gon had stopped one of Richard's hands with his inhuman like strength, and crushed Richard's wrist. With a satisfying pop, it broke.

Kurapika took a step forward to aid the babies, when he received a blow to his face. Reeling back in surprise, he turned around to find a lady with short blonde hair spit in his face.

"How dare you assault my baby!" She spat at him.

"Your baby? Your baby is beating up my child!" Anger built in Kurapika's chest.

"It's not my fault your baby is weak! Your baby cheated! That was Richard's victory!"

"No it wasn't, Gon won fairly."

"Just who do you think you are?" The lady pointed an accusatory finger at the kurta.

"I'm his mother!" Kurapika cried, chains appearing on his hand. "And I will not stand here and argue with an irrelevant like you while my baby is fighting for his life!" He began to march towards the babies when the woman once again blocked his path.

"Oh your baby is weak and needs a good beating. It'll give him character," She did a once over look on the kurta. "And considering you can't even breastfeed with a chest like that, it's no wonder your shrimp for a child is a malnourished, spacey mess!"

White hot anger seared through Kurapika. "You flat pack trench rat hunchback harlot with your dirty triflin pack you flat pack wench! When I see you, it is on sight!"

With that, his leg connected underneath her jaw and she went flying. She landed a few meters away. "Take this to heart; I'll make sure you pay for your sins," his scarlet eyes glowed so fiercely he resembled a demon. "If you ever get in my way again or speak about my children in a degrading manner," The sound of chains echoed around the kurta. "I will kill you."

People backed away from Kurapika as he looked down at the woman he had just kicked. Several heavy set ladies came running to her aid. "Karen!"

While Kurapika was fighting Karen, Leorio fought Kyle.

"My Gon won fair and square!" The doctor shouted, dodging a sluggish punch from Kyle.

"Your baby is a snake just like you!" He roared. "All he'll ever amount to is a pitiful salesman like you!"

"I'm a doctor!" Leorio dodged another fist through the air. "My baby has more potential than yours and more heart than yours ever will!!" Leorio yelled with so much emotion it made Kyle hesitate momentarily. The brunette took advantage of the moment and balled his fist and struck the ground. But instead, a blueish disk appeared as he struck the ground and his arm went through the disk.

Another disk appeared to the side of Kyle's head and out of it came Leorio's fist, solidly tagging his cheek, knocking Kyle out. The man fell to ground, like a cut down tree. Leorio didn't care that his hand was sore or if the crowd roared praise into his ears. 'The babies.'