16 Kurta's Trauma

Warning: SA, bullying

____________________________________

The two men that held Leorio back had dragged him down to the first floor. Leorio was a strong man, but these men were body guards, experts at tackling.

"Let me go!" He yelled. "Kurapika didn't do anything like that!"

"Seriously?" One of the guards looked at him incredulously. "You actually believe that girlish looking boy?"

"Honestly," The other guard huffed. "Why do you argue with this guy, Dennis? He obviously thought that chain user was a girl. That's why they were so close when we found them."

"He's not a girl! And it's not like that. He's my best friend!"

"Yeah right." Dennis tightened his grip on the brunette's arm. "What kind of best friends hug each other like that?"

"Shut up!" Leorio snapped. "You don't know anything about us!"

The body guards had come up to a large closet near the wall, and upon opening it, was filled with extra guard outfits, a small yet deep wooden closet with the dragon emblem of the Khan family. They roughly threw Leorio in.

"Like I said, Chase," Dennis said. "These types will think they're innocent. I bet he's a perv too. Go to hell." The doors slammed shut, leaving Leorio in near pitch black.

Giving an angered cry, the brunette slammed his body against the door. It didn't break or budge.

"Dammit!" What were they going to do to Kurapika? He already had enough hell today. He kicked the closet doors repeatedly. "Let me OUT!" He screamed. The loud clatter outside drowned his cries.

The brunette growled and charged up his fist full of nen. He punched the doors over and over, his mint green aura lighting up the dark closet as he pounded relentlessly. These doors were tough to break.
He heard one of the doors crack and whine under the pressure. 'Good!' Another large crack split through the wood, bright light flooding into the closet. With a final punch, he broke through black and into the open.

He looked up to the second floor, making eye contact with Karen. She looked down at him, hatred in her eyes, and held her hand out towards him. Several people who had been food fighting each other near the brunette suddenly stopped and turned to him, their eyes slightly green.

"Who do you think you are?" A lady asked. "I want to see your manager!"

"It's the pervert's boyfriend!" A heavy set man pointed, holding a bowl full of rice in hand.

"You won't make it up those steps." Another man said, him and others blocking his path. 

"I saw he had kids!" A woman came up to him, pointing an accusatory finger at him. More people came behind the people that circled Leorio.

"So he's a child molester!"

The crowd began throwing food at him.

"Go to hell!" A woman yelled.

The people were being controlled, Leorio knew it. He lifted his head to look at Karen. "You won't get away with this!"

Karen merely snickered with Neon behind her, holding a broom in her hand.

Leorio sighed into himself. He had to fight these people. These innocent people who were being controlled. It was against his oath of being a doctor, someone who helps, not harm, but he had to save Kurapika. His very dear friend.

The brunette put aside his emotions, and began fighting the people before him who blocked his path to the second floor.

XXX