chapter 6

i looked up at him and smiled. my dog ran over to him and jumped all over him. he made his way to the couch and sat down. he picked up my dog and he  pet her. i didn't really know what i was even supposed to say or do. he moved closer to me and i could feel his large hand lay on my thigh. i looked down at it then back up. he squeezed it a little bit. i looked at him and smiled.

this was so awkward. like i actually didn't even know what to do with myself. then he got a phone call. from maddy.

"what maddy"
"where are you"
"emma's"
"why"
"why do you care. we broke up"
"she's literally at the school right now for field hockey so why are you at her house"
"i'm waiting for her to get home so we can hang out like normal"
"whatever"
he hung up and i looked up at him.
he looked so angry.
i smiled at him and he looked down and i could see his angry face soften a little bit.

we looked into eachothers eyes for 30 seconds and the next thing i knew his lips were on mine. "you're so fucking hot" he said in between kisses. we made out for a good 20 minutes until i realized that emma was going to be home soon and i didn't want her to know about this. so i stopped. "what's wrong" he asked. "emma's gonna be home any minute now" i laughed. he rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead. i sat next to him and my dog sat on my lap.

a few minutes later emma came inside
"hey whores" she said as she threw her keys on the table and came in the living room to see us.
"hey" i said with a big smile. i was happy to see my sister tbh. she gave nate a little hug and sat with us. she caught us up on her day. then she got a text. she looked at it.

after she read it she stood up "um if i sleep at jake's tonight,nate can you sleep here to make sure skylar is safe and bring her to school in the morning?"

oh god.
he nodded his head "of course".
she smiled and said thank you.
i smiled at her and she ran up the stairs to change. she told us that she loves us and left.

"what are the odds we get to spend the night together" he asked with a chuckle.
i nervously smiled and he put his arm around me.

"why you so nervous" he asked. i shrugged. he laughed and moved me onto his lap. "you don't have to be nervous around me" he said. i smiled and put my lips on his.
he made me feel so soft inside. honestly i didn't think anything would ever happen between us. but i mean he's pretty good looking i'm not gonna lie.