chapter 19

(this is gonna be from the narrators point of view btw)

skylar got dressed into some cute clothes for the first time in the last few days.

^jeans

^jeans

she did some cute makeup and braided her hair into two french braids

she put some jewelry on and sprayed on her favorite perfume.

she heard a truck door shut and ran down the stairs.

she opened the door and nate stood there. she looked at him and gave him a hug.

when they unattached from their hug stella jumped all over nate.

he picked her up and said hi to her.
after he put her down him and skylar walked into the living room.

he handed the flowers to her and she smiled and said thankyou.
she put them down on the side table next to the couch and she cuddled next to nate.

"i missed you" she said. he smiled and said it too. she sighed and slouched down a little bit.

"as much as i've been avoiding this,we actually need to talk and figure things out. for real this time." she said. he nodded.

together or not,they at least need to be on good terms. and it's just better to talk things out.

"why did we even break up the first time?" she questioned him. "cause we fight too much" he laughed. "but why do we even spend so much time fighting nate? i don't even know what any of our fights are about" she said. "i get mad at you for stupid shit and i hurt you,and then you fight back and it's just a never ending cycle" he replied. she rubbed his arm. "you know,i know it's not your fault when you hurt me. i know you can't help yourself." she said. "yeah but that's not an excuse. i mean i've left so many bruises and marks on you and it's hard to look at" he said. a tear dropped from his eye. she wiped his tear away. "i know" she whispered. "but i still want to be with you nate. and i can't stand it when we're broken up. it literally drives me crazy. and i hate the feeling of not being with you" she said with tears in her eyes and makeup running down her face.
he let out a sigh. "we're not good for eachother but i fucking love you" he said. "i love you" she said.

he tucked his head next to hers and they stared at the wall. and neither of them said anything. it was complete silence. honestly their relationship wasn't healthy. yeah they loved eachother so much. but he's abusive and skylar fights back with her attitude and sass. and the constant fighting and  going back to eachother all the time is exhausting for the both of them. it's not good for them anymore.

but by the end of the night they had declared that they were officially in a relationship again. and they were going to try to make things work out and not fight as much. but will that actually end up working out? mmmm who knows?