chapter 14

and of course,with my luck,it was nate.

he was walking towards me and i backed up.
he didn't really say anything. "what nate" i said with an attitude

"you know i do love you. everytime i've said it,i've meant it. i hope you know that" he said. "good for you" i said with a snarky smile and walked into the the classroom and shut the door behind me. i watched nate groan and walk away.

i sat down on one of the stools and sat there staring at the wall while the teacher was blabbing on and on about whatever we were supposed to be listening to.

then i got a text from nate

nate jacobs-meet me at my truck at the end of school.i'll bring u home. and if u don't ur gonna wish u did.

skylar-i really fucking hate u

nate jacobs- i know
*read*

i rolled my eyes at my phone and shut it off.

*end of the day*

i shoved all my books into my locker and walked outside to nates truck. he was standing there talking to one of his friends but immediately shut up when he saw me.

he watched my body walk up to him.
"what do you want" i said.
"cut the attitude and just get in the damn truck skylar" he said.
i rolled my eyes and did what he said because i didn't want to regret it.

i got into his truck and crossed my arms.
he pulled out of the parking lot.

"i don't actually have feelings for maddy" he said. i scoffed. he rolled his eyes. "skylar i'm being serious." he said.

i looked at him. "really? i want to believe you but i fucking don't. why were you texting her telling her that you still love her and today i go to school and see you two holding hands."
i said. he looked down at his lap then back up at the wheel. "i don't know" he said. i nodded my head.

"look i'm sorry i was texting her i just,i don't know. she's my ex. you know? we were with eachother for a long time. it's hard to walk away from that." he said as he pulled into my driveway.

"well text me when youre ready to walk away from it" i said with an attitude and got out of his truck. i walked into my house.

i'm not even sad anymore. i'm just mad at him.
like so fucking mad. fuck him. if he loves maddy so much then maybe he should be with her. well no. i don't want him with her. i want him with me. but i'm just so mad at him.

___________
triple update today lol