chapter 10

well that kiss led to sex.

yup i just lost my virginity to nate jacobs. and we aren't even in a relationship. at least i don't think we are.

we laid in my bed naked breathing heavily. when we both realized emma would be home soon he got up.

he was buttoning up his jeans and i sat up and watched him. i looked at his abs. god he's so hot. he smirked at me. "you like what you see?" he teased. i rolled my eyes and threw his shirt at his head. he picked it up off the floor and put it on his body. he kissed me goodbye and left.

i can't believe i let that happen. but i'm not mad about it. the only thing is like what do i tell emma? or do i not tell her? i probably should tell her.

she ended up coming home and i didn't say anything to her about me and nate. i don't even know where me and him stand. maybe he was just using me for sex. who the fuck knows.

he ended up coming over after she got home. we didn't say a word to eachother. but everytime i would look up,he was looking at me. i would raise my eyebrows and smile and he'd smirk like an asshole. honestly i don't know how emma hasn't caught onto us. we've made it pretty obvious.

"nate are you sleeping here tonight" emma asked him. "uh yeah" he replied. that made me happy. i was happy to spend more time with him even though emma was around.

______
"he's just like such a dick,you know? like he used to tell me that he loved me and he like actually meant it. and he used to be sweet and get me flowers. and now he only texts me when he needs someone to fuck. like it's so annoying." emma groaned.

honestly i feel so bad for emma. it makes me sad that a girl like her is dealing with someone like jake. she deserves so much better.

"but he's coming over soon" she said looking up from her phone.

i looked up and raised my eyebrows. "he's what?" i said. she smiled. "he's coming over" she repeated. i rolled my eyes and looked at nate. "emma i fucking hate him" he said. she laughed. "i know you do but i love you" she said and tapped his nose. he rolled his eyes. "if i hear him give you an attitude one time i'm kicking him out" nate said with an angry voice. she laughed at him.

nate has always been very protective of emma. he cares a lot about her. she cares about him a lot too. i mean they're the definition of best friends. i've never seen two people love eachother so much. but not like romantically or anything.

when jake got there he sat next to emma.
and nate moved to sit with me. he kept his eye on jake the whole time. jake was clearly uncomfortable. good that's what he deserves.

"nate can you and skylar go for a drive or something so me and jake can talk?" emma asked.

nate looked up at her and raised his eyebrows. i looked at nate then back at emma and i let out a little giggle as i watched nate nod his head. but emma made a face at nate that basically said "you better leave bitch"

he took the hint. "ready kiddo?" he asked me. i smiled and got up. he grabbed his keys off of the table and opened the door. me and him got into his truck.

god only knows what emma and jake were doing. were they actually talking? no. definitely fucking as we speak. but good for them.

as we started driving nate moved his big hand onto my thigh. he squeezed it and i turned to him. and he turned to me. and smiled.

"you know i actually really like you? i know you probably think i'm using you or something but i can promise you i'm not" he said to me. and before i could say anything he said "you're really sweet and you're so beautiful. you're quiet but i can tell you have strong opinions. i don't know what i'm saying,but i just really like hanging out. you know?"

who knew nate jacobs could be so sweet? definitely not me.