CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34

When we successfully went out of the airport, dumiretso kami sa bahay. Gusto ko mang dumiretso sa ospital ngunit kasama namin ang anak ko.

Pagbaba sa sasakyan bumungad sa akin ang gate namin. Memories rushed in my mind. I shook my head and looked at my daughter sleeping on the backseat. I went to her and carried her.

When we entered the house, my eyes widened when I saw my cousins there. They were smiling at me. My eyes suddenly watered. I didn't know they would come over, Rainier didn't tell me anything.

"Ang cute ng anak mo," komento ni Saturday kaya ngumiti ako. "kamukha mo pero may nakikita pa rin akong Zach."

Biglang nawala ang ngiti ko. Looks like Tuesday noticed it because she kicked Saturday's knee.

"It's okay," I looked at my daughter.

Totoo naman ang sinabi niya. Of course, may nakuha talaga si Kalina mula kay Zach. He's the father after all.

"Kailan mo siya ipakilala?" Tuesday asked and I shook my head.

"Wala pa akong ideya. Hopefully, it will be sooner."

"He's getting married."

I sighed and nodded. Even though I was in the States, news reached me there. I stared at my daughter's face. Ayaw ko pang sabihin kay Zach. Not now, not yet. I'll tell him when I'm ready.

"Sana hindi na maduwag na ipakilala siya, Rain. He's very clueless. He didn't even know that his sperms swam fast. Baka akala noon baog siya."

"Saturday!" Saway ni Tuesday.

My face flushed. I looked down and bit my lips. I don't know but my face heated up so hard. She chuckled when she noticed my expression. I rolled my eyes.

"Awww! Nahihiya tuloy ako sa sarili ko," Saturday teasingly said. "Sa ating dalawa, ako ang mukhang may anak."

"You're sexy."

"Sexy? Saan? Sa bilbil?" She asked and rolled his eyes after.

We chuckled and talked a bit. Hinayaan nila akong magpahinga galing sa byahe. Gusto ko mang puntahan kaagad si Daddy sa hospital but I have to take some rest.

I woke up and Kalina wasn't on my side anymore. Surely, she's now playing outside. I fixed myself first before I went out.

I saw Kalina with my twins. I smiled when I saw my daughter talking to the two with a wide smile plastered on her lips. I smiled even more when I heard her little cute laugh.

"Ang talino ng anak mo," Saturday said when she noticed me. I smiled proudly.

"She is?" I walked closer to my daughter and she ran to me and kissed my cheeks. "What are you doing?"

"Playing with them. They're so fun to be with! Especially Tita Saturday!"

"Really, baby? I'm funny?"

" Very, Tita," my daughter smiled."You can pass being a clown."

Ang ngiti ni Saturday kanina ay biglang nawala. She pouted and walked closer to us. When she reached us, she tickles Kalina.

We had fun that time. When I had to go to the hospital, the twins took care of my daughter. I was nervous when we reached the hospital. Rainier led me to the right room.

When he opened the door, I went in and saw Tita Sarah sitting on the sofa while daddy was lying on the hospital bed with an apparatus all over his body.

"T-Tita.."

"Rain..." She went near us, "Where's Kalina?"

"She was left with the twins."