CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 39

When we finally arrived at his house, he was sitting in the backseat. Zach was carrying her when we're walking to his house.

Nakamasid lang ako sa paligid. The place has cold breezing winds that can chill you out. His house is not big nor small, it's just a perfect size for a family.

If I were to choose a house, I'd choose the medium one. Gusto ko kasi na maging malapit kami sa isa't isa. Because having a big house means having a big space and having a big space can make the family far from each other.

"You got a perfect place..." I said and he just smiled.

When we successfully went into his house,I almost jumped in fear when loud shouts bombarded every corner of the house. My eyes went wide while looking at the people who made a loud bang.

"Welcome home!"sigaw ni Marru.

My forehead creased. What's welcome home?

"Anong ginagawa niyo rito?" Zach asked and put Kalina on the furry mat to play.

"We'll celebrate.."

I looked at them one by one. It's good to see them again. I didn't expect that I could see them again...and like this.. they're far from the friends I knew before.

"It's good to be back.."Zayn said to me.

I smiled at him and she just did the same. I don't know if it's just me but I noticed something in his eyes. It's like he's been suffering from something serious.

"Good to see you again," I said to him and he threw a smile but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Rain, wow!" I looked at Zavier and rolled my eyes when I saw a playful smile playing on his lips. "You've changed. You already have a kid but your body says otherwise."

"Ang bola mo," I chuckled and we high-fived.

"Marru.." I cheerfully said and tapped his shoulder and smiles at him teasingly, "Hindi kita nakilala! Akala ko si Daniel Padilla,"

"Your face changed as well as your body,"pinasadahan niya ako ng tingin,"but your height didn't."

Pabiro kong pinalo ang balikat niya. I saw my cousin on the table eating sandwich. I looked at Zavier who laughs crazily.

I smiled inwardly and looked at my daughter who's playing there with her toys. I went to her and caressed her hair. She smiled at me and gave me her toys.

"You're so adorable..." I said while she was cutely bubbling.

"Where's Reign, Tito Zav?" Tanong nang anak ko nang balingan niya si Zavier.

"In the house. She didn't want to come. Don't worry, you can play with her next time," he said and messed up my daughter's hair.

They prepared food and other stuff and when lunch time came, we talked about our new life while eating.

"How was it? Anong feeling nang mag-isa pinalaki ang anak mo?" tanong ni Zayn.

I smiled as I reminisced the hard times I have encountered before. Those were replaced with joy when I saw the face of my daughter. All of those sacrifices were worth it.

"It was hard at first but as it went on, I got used to it. I have sacrificed a lot but I can say that it's worth sacrificing."

"You're indeed a good mom."

"Hindi naman siguro. Kahit naman sino ganoon din ang gagawin."

He smiled and heaved a deep sigh. As the conversation goes on, mas lalo ko lang nalaman ang buhay nila ngayon.