Script - Setting

- You live in Manhattan, NY, where specifically Vision and Wanda look after you, mainly to train you and for you to get used to your powers.
- The date and time: Sunday, September 2, 2018, 07:00, day before first day of school.
- MCU characters that will usually live with you at times in the compound include Wanda, Vision, Pietro, Tony, Peter, Banner (doesn't really fight on missions unless really needed so he does tech), Steve, Sam, Bucky, Thor, Natalie.
- Main characters that stay with you EVERYDAY at home will be Wanda and Vision.
- Other characters that may show up include Loki (a subsidiary of the Avengers in the DR), Nick Fury, Clint/Hawkeye (subsidiary), Doctor Strange (subsidiary), and possibly T'Challa (subsidiary), Scott Lang/Ant-Man, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, and Rhodey/war machine (subsidiary).
- You attend Midtown High School with Peter and MJ, and other unimportant characters.
- You understand and speak English, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, and some German.
- You are a straight A student.
- Yes, Titan (your dog in your CR) exists and cannot die.
- No one (not even Vision, Wanda, Loki, and Dr. Strange) is aware that you are from another reality, and no one will ever find out.
- All mind readers are incapable of reading your mind, breaking your mind, etc.
- YOU ARE WORTHY OF PICKING UP AND HOLDING MJOLNIR.
- You will know your way around NYC and the compound.
- Thanos has already died, and was defeated once, and Iron Man never had to die.
- Vision is alive, the blip never happened, and Thanos never got to the time stone nor the mind stone, nor the power stone.
- Nobody got to the soul stone.
- and captain marvel and everyone in the guardians of galaxy are in space.
- Gamora is alive and Steve doesn't grow "old".
- Steve Rogers does not miss Peggy anymore in that way.
- Thor: Ragnarok never happened.