april 27 & 28

4/27/2021 🏄🏿‍♀️🍎
- did i shift? no
- method? n/a
- notes? no attempt, but i think from now on, i'm taking mini shift attempts where i don't really shift, but i practice staying still and saying affirmations, and i think of a place that i actually have a connection to, and plan to wake up there. then when i really want to shift, i'll shift to the MCU.
- pt. 2? i'm saying this because i usually get really close in the middle of the day when i nap and/or when i try and give in 20-30% of the work. however, shifting at night works best for my personal schedule. i also get really close when i sit up against a soft surface, and sometimes when i laying on my back and my arms are open but my legs are closed. drinking lots of water and lots of meditation helps too.

4/28/2021 ✍🏿🎍
- did i shift? no
- method? n/a
- notes? no actual attempt but i started my practice shifting thing, and my favorite affirmations are "i am invited to the birthday party" (if you watched reya singh's video then you would know) and "i have allowed my consciousness to enter my DR". Personally for me, it works much better than "I have shifted". But, I did my "mini attempt" as said and my head felt like it was expanding then i got a slight headache. my hands became numb and i felt like i was falling. no dreams though.