april 6, 7, 8

4/6/2021 🥬🛹
- did i shift? no
- method? n/a
- notes? no attempt, but omg i had a dream that natasha romanoff gained the powers that dr. strange has dhdhdb. also i saw a falcon flying for two days in a row so... am i close?

4/7/2021 🥶🥅
- did i shift? no
- method? n/a
- notes? no attempt but i had a dream that i played hide and seek with a few friends.

4/8/2021 🪃🦘
- did i shift? no
- method? breathing and julia
- notes? as I was visualizing, things became much more clear, and saw 22:22, and 03:33 on the clock. - like, my visuals were flashing? (i.e. i caught a VERY CLEAR glimpse of a tv, which is the first thing i am to see in my dr, then it would switch to a very clear glimpse of a random man idk). then i had a dream that i was kinda sad so this lady and i stayed with these two guys (her ex-husband and her ex's new boyfriend) because i was kinda sad. but, me and a few kids (ex's kids and the boyfriend's kids). it was cool ig to hang out with them, but the ex was very sus about me and i didn't like it so i ran away then got caught. few scenes later, we're at some restaurant with some kid and his girl or whatever, but it was a cool restaurant until my family and i went to a religious center (different from my religion btw) and we got raided by these troops. we were all held at gunpoint. we noticed that the kid and his girl, along with the ex-husband were apart of the troops (not holding the guns but we knew). another few scenes, my mom and i, along with my four dogs (i only have one irl) were being questioned heavily and our house was being searched by these troops.
- pt. 2? new dream THAT RELATES TO MY DR AHAHHH so bucky and sam were on some mission in the woods then later, Bucky, Sam, and I were on social media calling each other cute or whatever lol, then we went to some dark area (like a rusty version of the hangar in the compound) to train. it was cool or wtv.
- pt. 3? i felt shifting symptoms, and i was focusing more on breathing and visuals, but i was kinda uncomfortable because i felt myself ovulating.