1/8-1/16

1/8 🌞
- had a dream that i was changing at walmart and someone took my clothes and ran away.
- had a dream that i was hiding with a cute guy (blonde curly hair, light skin, blue eyes) and i said hi and he said hi back and i was fangirling even though i looked like a hot mess.
- had a dream that my and my cousin the same age as me went to a camp and we got drunk.

1/9 🌞
- had a vision before falling asleep that i ran in gravel and tripped (my feet twitched at that exact moment, as if i felt it).

1/9 🌚
- had a dream that i was on a cruise and met a group of people, but got mad because this racist girl was coming at me a lot, but held my acceptance to my top colleges during that time as well while dining on that cruise.

1/11 🌞
- dreamed that my mom and i moved to this really nice house and my dad came to visit as he asked where i'm going to practice.
- i did meditate and say affirmations beforehand. when i lay down, i felt as if i were sinking.

1/13 🌚
- had a dream that i had to choose between two schools to go to.

1/14 🌚
- had a dream that I went to bucees and tried these gourmet cookies that were really good and upstairs there were lights that were really pretty

1/16 🌚
- had a dream that i was chilling RIGHT after i shifted and these people grabbed me from my DR (idek why or how) were there trying to reach some goal that they wanted me to be apart of
- this was my first time having symptoms in a while. I've started to meditate for ten minutes twice a day (scenarios in the morning and affirmations in the evening). there, while doing my evening meditation, i said my affirmations after clearing my mind out, mainly in order to help me detach/dissociate myself from my OR identity. While I was doing that, when I said "I am pure consciousness", I only focused on my head. For this symptom, i felt restrained for some reason, and my head felt like it was expanding. When I attempted to shift later that night, i tried the same thing. My head felt like it was getting bigger. Plus, i entered the REM stage much earlier than usual (because i went to bed earlier) and woke up at around 1am. couldn't go back to bed since i was hungry.