may 25 through 27

5/25/2021 🦆🦸🏿
- did i shift? -
- method? lucid dream
- notes? starting the lucid dream method. My goal is currently to lucid dream first (and possibly shift through that first lucid dream).
- pt. 2? Had a dream that I found out my brother was born in the Caribbean which it was horribly colonized and terrorized by the colonists so they moved to the US for safety. Then I had to teach this girl who was very ignorant in black history. I started my lucid dream journey.

5/26/2021 🎅🏿🐧
- Shifted? -
- Method? N/a, no attempt
- notes?didn't attempt to lucid dream because of exams and because I was hungry. But I did wake up naturally at 3:33am.
- pt. 2? Had a dream that I had to write an analysis of a book. One part was about a wall or something or building that I was greyed out on a computer. Another part where these two girls were kind of in a relationship?
- pt. 3? Napped and had another dream (vivid-ish) that I went to take an exam in this new house/cottage/commune that my grandparents lived and my sister was there too. I fell asleep during the exam and had to schedule a retake date because of it. Few scenes later, I get lost on the commune and see my childhood friend and this other kid from elementary school there.

5/27/2021 🐺💍
- shifted? -
- method? julia
- notes? no symptoms but Had two dreams but forgot one of them
- pt. 2? The second one was when I was on family feud and they put mini games. Few scenes later I was playing on this random game console and my childhood friend called the police on me but I never got caught.