may 14

5/14/2021 🏄🏿‍♂️🚙
- did i shift? no
- method? Julia
- notes? I MADE THIS THE DAY I SWORE THAT I WAS GOING TO SHIFT. but took a nap and had a few dreams.
- pt. 2? Dream that I had to come across this software I used to play in my childhood (I don't think the game is real btw) and had to copy a code to play it. I used the instructions booklet and came across so many racist and misogynistic values in that book ... I was disgusted. Another dream that my mom and I went to get garlic pizza before I got my hair straightened by my grandma.
- pt. 3? gave up on shifting because i started my period in the middle of the night. i planned to attempt shifting on Saturday and Sunday nights if I didn't succeed since I took a week long break to reprogram subconscious. Since I started my cycle, I'll be taking another week long break.
- pt. 4? at night had a dream that my mom said I would look like Bucky if I ever wore a wig since I couldn't get my hair braided yet and wasn't sure if I could get it braided on time and we argued BADLY and I cried. Another dream that I could get my hair done again as my braider FaceTimed me but I accidentally saw her bf naked in the background. Another dream that my cousins and I sung super bass by nicki Minaj.