may 9, 11-13

05/09/2021 🦸🏿💨
- did i shift? no
- method? lucid dreaming and julia
- notes? woke up at 4:44am without an alarm, even though i set an alarm at 5:30am. the dreams that i had was that i did c*caine for some reason, another one where my grandfather decided to become a tutor at my school because apparently i was "falling behind" and got so mad about it that i formulated a plan to get him to quit by trying to get pregnant.

05/11/2021 🥕🙈
- did I shift? no
- method? n/a
- notes? woke up naturally at 3:53am but no attempt
- pt. 2? dream that my dad, sister, and some random people stayed together all in one house.

05/12/2021 🍑🥑
- did I shift? no
- method? n/a
- notes? no attempt but had a dream that I cuddled with this guy Ik at my grandma's old church, dream that I was with my friends in Tennessee and i peed my pants for some reason, and that my dad dropped me off at my mom's house so he could pick his dad up from jail?!

05/13/2021 🌯💈
- did I shift? No
- Method? n/a
- notes? no attempt but had a dream that I went to the school carnival and met this guy a year older than me and we went home together and he was so cute and nice and had long fluffy hair
- pt. 2? napped and had a dream that i went on somewhat of a cruise or airship with my dad, brother, and other assignment and we played this video game or were in a simulation (or was it irl in the dream) and had an assignment where my brother and i had to collect Ironheart's suit without being captured by the skrulls.
- pt. 3? woke up from the nap and went to tiktok and first video that came up had 11.1k likes and 111 comments.