march 29 (got a bit closer than usual i think)

3/29/2021 ☔️🤿
- did i shift? no
- method? breathing
- notes? i tried a new method after doing research. i am unsure if it's "new" but what i did was that i laid in a starfish position and focused on my breathing and ONLY my breathing (kinda) i did not count. and for my affirmations and visuals, i tried to keep them in my subconscious but my breathing in my consciousness. this is the closest (or nearly the closest) i have ever gotten. i was even kinda hungry as i attempted Monday morning. some of my body parts went numb (i.e. my right index finger felt nonexistent) i twitched, my body temperature changed, and i saw a bright light in the corner of my eye. i stopped because i don't like shifting on mornings because i have things to do and whatnot plus i haven't eaten. i still have yet to hear voices, smell scents, etc but i liked the new method!

DISCLAIMER: I'm stating my process of how I got so close but I'm stating what worked for me. What worked for me may not work for you right away/at all.

SO BASICALLY DHEJDB i was so worried about the symptoms this whole time but really it's about trying to get your body asleep and your mind (right side) awake. when i was only focused on the symptoms, my body was trying to fall asleep but my left and right side of my brain were fighting about my ability to shift (if that makes sense???). really, it's about meditation and belief. don't have a "OH MY GOSH IT'S HAPPENING I'M FINALLY ABOUT TO SHIFT I HOPE THEY'RE RIGHT" mindset. Have a "Ok, I'm gonna go shift brb" mindset. Act as if you've quantum-jumped 1038389 times before. Act as if it's a daily task that is enjoyable and gets you through the day. As for the meditation, (you don't have to do this? but it did work for me) lay on your back in a comfy position and barely spread your legs and arms apart (make sure you're already sleepy). ONLY focus on your breathing at first, then while still focusing on your breathing, affirm and visualize (in your subconscious/keep it in the background, because your main focus should still be breathing). It takes time (at least it took time for me because i was hungry and wasn't really that sleepy) but you'll start twitching, feeling a bit numb, flashing lights, etc. and you'll be in your DR!