may 22 through 24

5/22/2021 ☮️💔
- shifted? -
- method? n/a, no attempt
- notes? Had a dream that a couple of friends and I went to this huge mall with a football stadium inside and we were deciding where to eat.

5/23/2021 👸🏿🤎
- shifted? -
- method? n/a, no attempt
- notes? Had a dream that I went to a new school with my friends in Virginia. I liked it and saw my old biology teacher there. It was structured too and I came across this creepy teacher. After school I ran into marsai Martin for some reason, and kept waiting for my dad to come pick me up so me and this kid drove to DC and went to this fancy seafood restaurant. Then my dad said he was on his way to my school so we had to drive back to the school before it was too late.

5/24/2021 💖🐔
- shifted? -
- method? n/a, no attempt
- notes? Had a dream that I was with some friends where we played a game where we had to win to find a name of our ancestors. If we didn't win, the game would break. All of my friends won. So did I. I played this game where you had to bounce around and obliterate this bad guy. When I won, I found out the name of one of my ancestors, which was "Jane Moghul" or "Jane Morghul".
- pt. 2? Another dream where I was at this other school and me and the other kids didn't have off-campus privileges because the teacher would forget or just had dementia (can't remember). These other kids (with different names, but one looked exactly like Ashley Tisdale and another like Corbin Bleu) had the privileges and just walked off the campus whenever they pleased. I snuck off one day and the girl caught me.