may 21

5/21/2021 🍉📤
- did I shift? no
- method? Julia and intent
- notes? put on a subliminal and saw the comments where everyone either shifted and almost shifted. no symptoms except I felt as if my head was expanding and gave me a huge headache afterwards.
- pt. 2? Had a dream that i heard someone nonblack dad say the n word at school and I was so mad. I skipped prom and went to a trampoline park with my family, and found out that marsai martin and I were related and spent the night. Then, I went to an event in a hotel and met Anthony Mackie and Beyoncé performing Anthony's microphone was given to someone else and my mom forced me to give Mackie some menstrual pads because he didn't have a microphone anymore? I was so embarrassed and cried. My mom got mad at me for being "ungrateful" and kept yelling at me throughout the day.
- pt. 3? Napped and had a dream that my childhood friend and I rode our scooters throughout the neighborhood. Few scenes later, im on a boat/train or dock with random people, one of them being a kid from my elementary school. He kept being mean to me. Then, we (everyone on the boat/train or dock) went to my childhood friend's new house after coming back from some store just like Justice and the weather was really bad and somehow I was extremely afraid of thunder noises. My childhood friend and I kept prank calling each other until a stranger called my childhood friend and sent him threats.