march 23

3/23/2021 🥣🎿
- did i shift? no
- method? lucid dreaming
- notes? i tried to going to bed early and i kept waking up without feeling sleepy for some reason. no dreams but i decided to lay on my back and i did start to feel tingly on my feet and twitched a little. i used different theta waves but i don't think they helped. next method will be the raven method.
- pt. 2? i took a nap during class on 3/24 and had a dream actually, and felt tingly for a few seconds. it was weird and to increase your chances of shifting through a lucid dream, you should record your dream so here we go.
- pt. 3? had a dream that my sister was getting married and i was a bridesmaid and i was so excited to see my friend there but i was upset that i couldn't find my dress when i got to the venue which was at a mall so i went to dylan's candy bar to cheer myself up but missed my part of the wedding but i was even angrier that she didn't know my bday.
- pt. 4? had another dream that my childhood friend came to visit but was so rude for some reason. HE PUT BLEACH IN MY HOUSEPLANTS AND STARTED WASHING DISHES BC I WAS "DIRTY"so i got on to him about his balance on his bank thingy or whatever on his phone and he got on to me bc it was about his school tuition so 🧍🏿.