Home not so sweet

I walked into the house and I noticed the tv on and a few voices coming from the kitchen. Already knowing it was Domo and his friends. As I walked further into the house the fumes of weed filled my nose. Walking past the kitchen I quickly said hi to everyone and walked towards the bedroom. Happy that they were there so that would keep Domo away for a little bit.

Twenty minutes later I hear loud laughing and Domo friend Chino telling a story about his "crazy" Babymama.

Chino: yea that bitch came up to the club and showed the fuck out. Straight embarrassing. I wanted to beat her ass but  I know that ain't right.

Domo: so what did you do to piss her off?

I stopped listening after that. I thought the nigga would say something about hitting women. But his bitch ass don't care. Hearing them talk about her gave me anxiety because what do they know about me?

Scrolling on my Instagram I get a DM from my ex from three years ago.

TDawg22: You know you miss me fucking you. That nigga can't do it like me. Let me come shove this 10" inside you and make you remember why I had you so weak.

Ignoring the message I stripped of my clothes and laid in just my bra and pants set across the bed.

Two hours go by and I awake from a nap to Domo entering the room.

Domo: Where was you at earlier?

Me: I went to lunch at M— (gco)

Domo: you think I give a fuck now

Stepping into my face I could smell the gum on his breath as I looked into his low red eyes.

Me: you love to fight yo

Domo pulled out his phone opened the Instagram app and went to my story.
I instantly remember I didn't take down the post from earlier.

Domo: Why the fuck is this shit still up there

I took a few steps back from him only for him to pull my back towards him swiftly and aggressively.

Me: Domo

Domo: I ain't gon do nothing to you.

Me: what is you snatching on me for then

Letting me go he took a few steps back and licked his lips slowly and smiled showing his gold teeth.

Domo: gimme a kiss

Me: you don't deserve a kiss with you evil ass

I said trying not to smile.

Domo: so you not gon gimme a kiss?

Leaning in as I stood on my tippy toes I gave him a nasty tongue kiss as he gripped my ass in the palm of his hands.

Pulling back from the kiss after ten seconds. He quickly pulled me back in.

Domo: mhmm come here

Leaning back into the kiss he slowly started rubbing my pussy through my panties.

I tried my best to hold my moans in. I didn't know if his friends where there or not.
He pulled my panties to the side and then he started going faster in circles as he started leaving hickeys on my neck.

Me: Baby please don't leave no marks
Domo: shut up. You my bitch. Open your mouth.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. He spit in my mouth then started kissing my with more passion than before.

Ten minutes in I started moaning louder.
Then a knock on our bedroom door knocked me out of my trance.

Chino: Aye bruh it's time for us to head to the shop

Domo: Here I come gimme a few minutes and I'll be out.

Rolling my eyes I pulled away from Domo and went and set back down on the bed.

Domo: your horny ass got an attitude?

Me: why would you even come in here on that if you knew you had to leave. I said with a pout on my face.

Domo: I just fucked you the other day you lil fien. He said laughing

Me: I need you daddy. That's why I put up with your bullshit.

Domo: Come gimme a kiss goodbye

Me: you come here

Domo: if I come over there you ain't gon like it. He said with a playful grin on his face

Getting up I walked over to him and I gave him a slow sexy kiss. Pulling his bottom lip into my mouth I sucked it. Slapping my ass really hard he then pulled my closer.

Ten seconds later he pulled away.

Domo: you gon wait up for me?

Me: Yes baby

Domo: be ready to be up all night riding this dick. He joked before slapping my ass again as he made an exit out the room.