Whats on board ?

This chapter takes place seven weeks after_____) there's a typo somewhere that say 3 mo

I had my baby Angelo August 3 2019 7lbs 5 oz
He was born healthy chunky and brightened up the whole room with his smile. August cut the umbilical cord. My man was so happy to hold the baby the nurse had to tell him over and over the baby needs to have skin to skin contact with mommy. Also learn to latch for feeding. Nigga tried to tune me you need to feed him in ten minutes so I can get him back head ass like dude what? But atleast he's happy baby look just like him so hey...

The day I went into labor I just could never forget I was making me a cheese steak in the air fryer and Chile I went to fix me a cup of juice and my water bag just burst. Luckily everyone was home and my bag was packed already.

Lisa POV
I'm sitting here listening to Kelly to me this story about her and Agustin getting into recently I don't know why because why the fuck are they fighting when they just had the baby?

august became so controlling when he seem Kelly back on Instagram going off telling her to make sure she keep his pussy at home. You know her  rolling her eyes and he get a little rough and ask her what I just say

Kelly: I ain't even fucking around august damn it's just pictures
August: right.
he kiss her passionately 
August: we ain't even a couple but you my baby momma and I ain't playing bout shit Like I said months ago worry about being a momma to my son
Kelly: says the nigga who be fucking though
August: long as you not it don't matter find a hobby, make some money
Kelly: just to make him mad I say "yea I'll go strip"

This nigga slapped the fuck outta her. I couldn't believe what I was hearing what the fuck? He must be tripping because she said he's never did that. I don't believe that though? Is that believable that's not no random act is it?
But my girl Went into a rage and they start fighting each other.

Kelly: Your hella fucking jealous look how you acting."

All they end up doing is fucking. She tell me this long as story about getting fucked roughly hair pulling hard spanking. She said he even held her hands behind back while he fucked he roughly so she couldn't run. Niggas was  biting her nipples and all.

While he pounded her out he said was even talking nasty.

August: "you my bitch or you single?" He aske slapping my ass hella hard
Kelly: fuuucck"
August: What the fuck I say?
Kelly: I'm your bitch I'm yours
August: you gone give my pussy away and make me kill a nigga or ? He asked slapping my ass with every word.
Kelly: no daddy it's your Pussy
after sex he tells her again "bet not find out you had no nigga in my house or around my son Kelly for real ima beat yo ass."
-"whatever ain't nobody worried about you... August I don't want to fight no more you been beating my ass in a unusual way all night my fucking body hurt."
-"BRING YO ASS HERE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SHIT YOU SAYING DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU. I already know bout the nigga you tryna go see and kick it with if I find out that's your ass." He said going from calm to crazy

"All in my phone huh?" I asked him?

"Make me slap you again Kelly... you really on one today."
"Okay can you let me out the room I need to go check on my son." I said to him with a serious look on my face.

I'm sitting like what the fuck and her come sincere walking in. I kiss him and he notice the look on my face and asks if I'm okay nodding yeah I ask Kelly if she okay?

She say no I'm like ooh my lord what I'm gon do I need to cater to my man right now. Shut bitch I want some dick and honestly I'm tired of all these toxic love stories with sus. I love her but damn. My own relationship problems stress me out enough. Always dampening the mood with these niggas.

Kelly: He said after the baby I was single and he clearly lied.

Well shut you know how niggas do. Ima call you back though my buckle head in the room. Go check on my god baby.

Disconnecting the call I fixed Xavier sincere a plate of food and gave him his rolled blunt. I miss his ass so much.

"I love you girl." Xavier said to me taking the stuff and slapping my ass on my way to get him something to drink

"What you want to do tonight babe? He asked me.

I want to go to the movies and diner and then get some dick daddy." I told him.

"You ain't got to wait until tonight for no dick. Come here." He said

"It's to early you gon put me to sleep. Then we ain't going go no where just fuck all night." I said he ain't slick hr going to try and stay in for the wrong reasons.

"What we going to the movies for we got Netflix Hulu all that shit what you want to waste bread for?" He said tryna convince me.

"Yo ass got money X.... Fine but you not getting none til the end of the night." I said

"Okay we'll see babe."

He pecked me lips and start eating his food.