Gender reveal

Waking up in the bed with august next to me he was already awake texting away on his phone with a annoyed look on his face.
Stirring to get his attention. I look over and ask him what's wrong?

August : what?

Kelly: what's wrong?

August: ohh shit.
He said placing his phone down next to the bed on the night stand.

Kelly: alright whatever if you keeping shit from me just say that.

August: I would tell you to mind your fucking business but that's rude so I said nothing. Ain't shit going on in my phone that's I'm hiding from your ass cause all my bitches live in this house. So what am I hiding Kelly? Cause that's what you mean by keeping shit from you. Another bitch.

Deciding not to say anything back to him I just simply got my big pregnant ass out the bed and started to get ready for the day. I hopped in the shower. Made sure I locked the door behind me so his ass couldn't come in. Got dressed did my make up and hair. And decided to go get my nails done for my gender reveal.

Coming out the bathroom I'm immediately faced with august standing at the door.

August: don't lock no fucking doors in here and  you staying in the crib today.

Kelly: 🙄🥺 August I have a nail appointment

August: you not running nothing you not free to do whatever you want to do. Get your attitude together and I'll spend some money then.

Kelly: exactly why I want to be single

August: shut up

Kelly: you won't even take your baby momma to relax and get my feet rubbed fuck is wrong with you dude?

Walking away from the door frame he kindly made his way out the room. Never repeating himself he just simply stood on his word and everyone left except the security that day.

Returning home by himself august appeared in the room with a relaxed look on his face. Me deciding not to even say anything first I just continued to look through Hulu to see what I wanted to watch. I already had my snacks and shit so it was nothing.

August: you not gone speak

Kelly: what's up
I said simply and dryly

August: *chuckle* bet.

Getting in the bed beside me he didn't say nothing else just laid down and eventually drifted off to sleep. He look so fine sleep.

Thirty minutes later august phone starts ringing looking at the caller I'd I see it's a woman's name but she doesn't live in this house so I tapped him and told him phone was ringing.

Getting up he groggily answered the phone.

August: yeah

Unknown: hey cousin Im out of town and Ya lil cousin need to be picked up from daycare. Everyone else is busy and yo ass can get free.

August: you need me to go get her? Ima send Kelly I'm sleepy as fuck right now.

Unknown: just hurry up
Call over

August stirred a little then looked at me.
August: can you go get my lil cuzzin from daycare and watch her for a few hours

Deciding to not even start with him I just said yes. Getting up security drove me to daycare. I picked up isis the sweetest little girl every. I can't wait to have my daughter. Bringing her back home I make her a pb and j sandwich. Gave her some grapes and a cutie. With a bag of chips and a caprisun. I got her favorite favorite tv show on. I even stopped and got her some toys.