Omarion- trouble

It's been a week since the Domo situation and I won't lie like I'm not feeling a little bit of grief. We did a lot of things together and not to make excuses because it was a lot of hell too but... I never wanted anyone dead. I wanted everyone to go on about their business. We all live our fucking best lives apart from one another not together.

August been acting the same still stand of fish since our last fight. He ain't put his hands on me again though but he still acting stuck up. Nigga ain't even fucked me in a week. Just a few kisses here and there and you know what that mean. He fucking one of them bitches back at the house or maybe even a few. Probably even got a new bitch in there working I don't know.

But just tending to Angelo as my thoughts raced. I nursed him and he just looked up at me with those google eyes just filled with love. I couldn't believe he was my baby right here in my arms I just rocked him gently as he finished eating before I sat him up to burp him.

After burping he was falling asleep so I laid him in his rocking bassinet and he went fast to sleep.

Leaving him room I went to me and August room and at the moment we wasn't home. It was 7:00pm Sunday night and I was making stuffed baked chicken, Rice and, vegetables mix. Along with a red believer cake for dessert. I could give a fuck if a nigga come home ima eat good tonight. Have a glass of wine and make a take me a bath. Put Angelo in the bed with me and go to sleep peacefully.

Pouring me a glass of snoop dogg wine I fixed me a plate of food and sat down at the dinner table. Thirty minutes into my meal I hear august entering our house. Immediately rolling my eyes I know his hungry ass coming in the kitchen.

August: you fix my plate?

Kelly: didn't know you were coming home tonight

August: It's Sunday

Kelly: but you ain't been home all week. And two why you come in here demanding shit when I been here with your son all week by my motherfucking self.

August: you wanted to be single right? That's what single motherhood is like babes.

Kelly: your so petty one. Two fuck you you already beat my ass for that any way

August: that's don't mean your punishment over

Kelly: punishment? Punishment??

August: you gon have to earn everything back from me. My time, my money, every ounce and inch  of me, my kisses, I'm not even down to fuck you no more. You want to be single then that mean you wouldn't be fucking me no more any—- (gco)(get cut off)

Kelly: maaaaannnn that's sounds like bullshit cause the bitches you fucking at your whore house sholl do dicks

August: I said you..... yo hot and horny ass want some dick I know you do it's been a week. I bet you been grinding on your fingers thinking of me. Wishing I'll put my dick in.

Kelly: nigga please I actually been up with your son all day and night while you probably was grinding on some bitch. I don't want to earn yo wack dick back. Pull out game weak anyway.

August: who said I tried to pull out? And I can see the pussy stain seeping through them grey leggings girl shut the fuck up. You want me inside right now.

I couldn't lie I was wet ass fuck. I been frustrated thinking bout his ass mostly. Feigning to just sit on it. The baby clinging to me. My momma calling back to back I just want him to fuck the stress out of me.

Not even saying anything else to him I simply made his plate and sat it at the table with a tall cup of juice.

Kelly: My other nigga made me wet you wish.