Its whatever

going shopping
With Lisa was the best. It's really what Ive been needing after dealing with psycho freaky Jason.
We went to every store possible and we got mai pedis. And Angelo got to be with his god mommy. Ima let her keep him tonight so I can talk to august without him acting a damn fool with my baby around. Before we have baby number two we got to have some serious conversations.

Getting back from the mall back home a million bags. I Angelo on the floor to roll around while I fold clothes near him on his pallet and cushion. Lisa is also there with me helping put stuff away while we talk and drink a glass of wine and put things away in his room.

About five o'clock august came in the house and that's when Lisa got ready to leave and August helped her put her stuff in the car. I got Angelo diaper bag ready and packed him a night bag and breast milk. And snacks and toys everything he probably could even need.

After Lisa and Angelo left august went in the crib showered and went to sleep. August comes home and he goes straight to sleep after showering it's still early so I wonder what he was doing?

Saying fuck it cook dinner baked chicken stuffed with spinach and cheese, brown rice, and green beans.

I take him a plate upstairs and wake him up to eat dinner. He eats in bed then he turned to me and asks me a question I was dying to hear?

August: why you send Angelo to Lisa crib?

Ace: because I want to talk to you.

August: you couldn't talk with Angelo at home?

Ace: I don't know how you would respond so honestly maybe not... I want to tell you that I don't got time to keep going through the same cycles I'm pregnant again and I don't got time for the fake nice shit just cause I'm pregnant.

August: here yo ass go.... Here you go with the vibe killer. I ain't stop being nice until you start self sabotaging the shit with your "looking for work" bullshit. So keep it all the way real you the reason the shit got fucked up.

Ace: okay I'll take that but what it matter? I get cussed out for months about it. While I still cook and clean and take care of our son.

August: Ace bruh come on I been said sorry the other night. Ima change don't do nothing suspicious that shit was weird. And it's yo mouth that prolonged it. Ion even want to talk about this though.

Ace: alright whatever.

August: right and keep it at whatever and shut the fuck up. I don't want to keep having the same conversation.

Ace: whatever Dude ion even want to keep arguing.

It's whatever to me because I honestly already put my shit in motion. Ima be okay. I know for a fact already working on that. I gave Lisa 5,000 racks that I got out the safe to hide for my exit plan. Because duh a bitch going to need some money to support two kids. I also gave Lisa the codes to get into her old accounts to drop the money in and get me new cards to.

August ends up falling back asleep like thirty minutes later. I think his ass high as fuck. But that's my perfect time I goes through his phone and see he acting like such a slut only messages this nigga really had were with a bunch of bitches.

And y'all shut the fuck up because these ain't bitches from the house. I always knew that shit wasn't true anyway fucking gas lighter. I threw the phone straight at his ass. He popped out his sleep and jolted up

August: didn't I just tell you don't start no shit bruh?

Ace: I see all in yo phone that's all you do is fuck hoes huh? How do you even make this money? It looks like you do more fucking than anything.

August: man shut the fuck yo you went through my play phone. Ace come here just come here.

I went over to him just to hit him. I swung on him again and he caught my hand and doing me around and pinned me on the bed.

He hovered over me and he just start kissing all over my neck and face. He tried to kiss my lips but I moved. He just whispered that he was sorry over and over and whispered soft little nothings.

I then thought a little deeper I'm leaving anyway this nigga might as well figure out who my replacement is. I then kissed him back. I opened my legs on up and let him fuck me and I even told him I loved him as I orgasmed all over his dick. Because I do love him for giving me Angelo. And he is a cool dude but being his bitch is something I can't do.