I hate that I love you

Waking up in the middle of the night to see that Domo still haven't came home yet. It's been two days and every time he gets over consumed in work he goes missing.

Getting out of bed I walk through the house to make sure every door is locked and every window. After doing that I went into the kitchen for a glass of water and a late night snack. Deciding on ritz and peanut butter.
I sat at the island and ate my snack while I casually scrolled on Instagram.

I ended up on Domos business partner page lurking to see if Domo weird ass was with him. Looking on his story I see he's in Miami at the strip club. I click the clubs name and scroll through all its recents tagging and after searching a few minutes. Guess what I find? A picture of this girl and that's not the problem in the background Domo was hugged up with a bitch I recognize from the city. Livid is an understatement to describe how I feel.

Ima play it cool though. Ima let him enjoy his little trip because when he get back ima play in his damn face. I have no remorse for the shit I'm about to do. Let's play.

I finished my snack made sure I screen shotted the picture twice just to make sure. I then went back to bed.

______
Next morning

I wake up at 11:00am and instantly hit the group chat.

Me: What's the move today whores? Im tryna get fucked up.

Lisa: lol bitch it's not even the weekend yet

Sharon: oh lawd now...... never mind

Me: yea bitch never mind. Anyway... y'all down or what?

Lisa: yes. Cheers to being on bald headed hoe shit

_____________

I got up and immediately started getting ready. I showered and did my morning routine before putting on a black dress that showed a little breast cleavage and waist line.

After I was completely ready I headed to the kitchen to pregame. I rolled me up a blunt and smoked it and took four shots to get myself loose.

After I finished up the blunt I grabbed my clutch and headed towards the door. I needed to buy a bottle of Don Julio and backwoods. I went to the gas station Domo used to hang in front of just to be seen and have word get back to him. That I was looking real sexy and living my best life. I stopped calling his phone and checking his page because I wanted him to not only hear about it but feel it.

Pulling up in front of Mickeys I get out the car and leave the music playing loud through my Range Rover. Then I enter the store and make my purchase. On the way out looking down at my phone I bumped into a hard figure that sent me falling down. I hit the ground hard and my bottle of Don broke and spilt all over the entrance.

Quickly gathering to my feet I looked up at the tall figure with an attitude.

Me: Damn you can't watch where you going?

Him: you bumped into me Ma. All on that gah damn phone.

Me: Whatever..... G can I get another bottle please. I called out to the store owner.

The guy was 6'6 brown skin. Low cut hair and deep New Orleans accent. Tattoos so neat and unique. He was fine as fuck. I never seen him around and since this is Dallas Texas I assume he's just new. (Picture of him in the media)

As I'm paying for a new bottle he comes in line behind me and places his hand over mine.

Him: I gotchu lil baby