Chris bown goodbye

Getting back into the house I just plopped down on the couch and just began to process the fact that I'm fucking chino and I still pray Domo never find out because he's liable to kill me. But saying fuck it I just went to sleep.

Getting up three hours later I see I got a missed call from chino and I immediately wipe the crust out my eyes fix my hair and call him back.
But instead of regular call I FaceTimed him.
Picking up on the seventh ring he appeared in his bed.

Chino: what?
Me: I'm calling you back I was sleep earlier
Chino: oh
Me: what did you want
Chino: I ain't even mean to call you
Me: oh so you still mad at me?
Chino: what you think bruh?
Me: really Chino? You think I-
Chino: it don't matter the shit you said about not trusting you is correct so I might as well just fuck with you from a distance
Me: really chino even though you fucking bitches? You got a million of me's in your life.
Chino: you still my homie bitch obviously
Me: really okay cool
Chino: you think ima put your lil hoe ass above my day one? Smoking shorty.

Ending the call without saying anything else to him I just simply went on with my night. He exposed his true self and that's okay. I finally am learning how to accept people for who they are and just move on. I dont even have the energy for the extra shit.

Getting on I FaceTimed Lisa and she was just in her bed just like I chilling. So yes perfect for girl talk.

Me: girly what you been up too I kiss your ass.

Lisa: sis no are you okay? I miss your ass too though bitch.

Me: you know I'm good I'm use to his bullshit it ain't shit at this point. And this time I was wrong I was damn near about to fuck him.

Lisa: sis why would you do that? You can find some new dick girl.

Me: girl yea that's the thing I already found some good dick that's why he beat my ass he saw the hickeys but hold on. I was gonna fuck him because nobody know how to handle me like he does.

Lisa: oh okay Megan thee stallion

Me: girl bye but seriously but I'm looking for a new man because that didn't work out so tell niggas im single sis.

Lisa: girl after the party who can I tell lol

Me. True. Tryna go out to spade tonight.

Lisa: girl... it is tonight

Me: oh Shit I forgot I took a nap okay tomorrow then.

Lisa: yes.

Getting off the phone I posted a sexy ass picture of myself and rolled over and went back to sleep.