New Chapter

"You going to leave me after all the shit I've done for you?" Domo asked walking behind me as I entered what use to be our bedroom.

"Domo you've done more harm than good. You think buying me nice things is all that I need in a relationship?" I asked as I quickly packed things into more bags.

"I saved you from your fucked up family, I funded your business, I'm the reason these niggas want you, I gave you status, matter of fact all the shit you packing I bought." He said coldly.

"Yea throw it all in my face... after all the cheating, and abuse I think that's the least you could've did. And don't talk about family cuz you didn't save me from anything. I was better off where I was at. If I knew this is how things would be." I said

"Okay Kelly leave.... but know you mine... ain't shit about to change. Be real with yourself how many times have you packed your shit... start talking to your weak ass mom again... for what love? You bring your weak ass right back home to daddy. Come here let me give you some dick you'll be alright." He said not taking me seriously.

Ignoring him I continued to pack up enough stuff to where I wouldn't have to come back for a few weeks to get the rest of my things. I don't even plan on coming back I'll send someone to get my shit before I speak to this worthless ass man.

Picking up my last three bags I attempted at making my way out of what use to be my closet.
Before Domo stopped me and started talking again.

"If you done with me just tell me the truth... who is the nigga you cheated on me with?" He asked

"Why does it matter... who is the bitch you took to Miami... ohh yea you thought I didn't know? Right get the fuck out my face with that bullshit trying to play victim." I said irritated and just ready to go.

Getting my car keys out I push passed him and make my way towards the front door.

Deciding to stay at the W until I found a nice secured apartment.

I made it inside my hotel room suite and I put all my bags inside the closet and I made my way to the bed to just take a nap. I feel so drained after all this bull shit today.

Laying down in the dark room with my eyes closed for five minutes I'm knocked out my process of falling asleep to my phone ringing. Thinking it was Domo I ignored it. But when a text message came in I groggily picked up my phone to see what the message said.

August 😍: What your fine ass doing?

Me: Trying to take a nap I'm so drained

August 😍: awww you had a long day lil baby? Tell daddy all about it.

Me: ion really want to talk about it... and boy gon somewhere with all that lol 😂

August: lol yk I'm just playing

Me: yea

Him: ion want to text I want to see you pretty ass face.

Me: ☺️ stooooppp... I'll call you back.

I got up cut on the lights and checked my face in the Mirror before calling him back. I had make up on to cover the bruise Domo left behind but it was still kind of noticeable. I just hope he doesn't notice.

Calling him back he answered on the second ring with a blunt hanging out his mouth. He was just posted up in his bed like me.
But he was smoking and listening to music.

August: You smoke?
Me: yea sometimes
August: you need to come get high with me so we can enjoy each other's company

Me: Boy I can smoke by myself boy what you want to hump on me?
August: yo boof ass weed. And yes I do want to hump on you eventually. Not the first link up but if you want I'm not going to stop you from getting this work baby girl.

Me: August you play to much shut up haha

August: I'm dead ass serious

For the first time in a long time I heard a guy call me baby girl, pretty, and be so sweet, charming, and relaxed. It felt like a breathe of fresh air. For the rest of the night me and August got to know more and more about each other.

August: so you own your own clothing company and you have a non profit that helps at risk teens. You so lit bae

Me: boy I'm not your bae but what about you.

August: not yet... but yes I own a trucking company and I spend most of my free time just relaxing.

Me: relaxing huh? What that look like to you.

August: listening to music, hitting the gym, spending time with my family. You know basic shit.

Me: mmmm I might like you...

August: quite play I'll make you fall in love with me.

The conversation carried on into the whee hours of the night until I fell asleep first.