Babymama Drama Babydaddy Drama

I had the day to myself because August took the baby with him all day. I had to tell him I needed a fucking break being a new mommy is hard. He got me cooped up in the house with a baby all day.

Don't get me wrong he s been here and he's done everything but his attitude is real Baby daddyish sometimes. He think just cause he pay all the bills and I don't work that I'm supposed to be okay with only doing motherly things and fucking him. Our son is three months and he been fucking the shit out of me every time he stay over or bring the baby back from his moms when she keep him a few hours sense the baby is breast fed.

Well don't get me wrong it's only been smooth sailing for a like one month. Since our last negative encounter and he put me on ice. We got cool a few weeks after he took me off punishment. Even after he tied me up he still did not stop treating me like the lame ass nigga he is. A spoiled ass rich nigga. But he did do a lot for me so I understand why he expect so much but same time stop smothering me you know? You already forced me here.

Breaking my thoughts love and hh came back on and I stayed up watching love and hip hop for two more hours before I dozed off.

August POV

I enter my house and I see hella lights on but i don't see Kelly no where. Carrying my son in his car seat I go up stairs to sat him inside his bassinet. I then cut the baby monitor on and left the room.

After doing that I went into our bedroom and seen Kelly sleep in the dark. I noticed her phone on the dresser and I just got the idea to go through it. She ain't did shit but that single talk from a while back still be having me thinking sometimes.

Unlocking it with our sones birthday. I go through her Instagram first. I know her ass wouldn't have shit in the messages because she know I already got her phone records if I wanted them. I ain't that desperate I'll just snoop thought this phone. I don't care what nobody say her ass wouldn't have told me about no other niggas and that's why I'm figuring it out on my own. Or checking for it shall I say. It's just to see I ain't gone make it. A habit.

I see messsges from a rapper from Houston.

He telling her she pretty the baddest new mommy. Let me replace your baby daddy. Him asking to fuck. Complementing her sexy pictures and I'm like okay cool. But at some point her responses went from ignored to responding. Giving this wack ass broke nigga play. That's cool ima handle it.

Putting her phone in my pocket I snatched her leg and drug her to the end of the bed. She instantly woke up and start yelling.

August: you bet not wake my fucking baby shut up.

I told her covering her mouth before letting it go.

Kelly: what the fuck is wrong with you dude

August: why you entertaining these broke ass niggas for? You love a dusty ass nigga. You a fucking weirdo

Kelly: what is you talking about? She asked looking around the room probably for her phone.

August: shut the fuck up you keep playing with me and ima really slap the fuck out of you Kelly I swear. You know what I'm talking about.

Kelly: you went through my phone huh? It's fucking dms I was going to give music videos a chance. And I ain't talking to him in no relationship way you can see that

August: hoe shit you begged about not wanting to pimp you out but look at the constant hoe shit you do. You fucking lame ass bitch.