Wait what?

Two weeks later

August: come here baby I'm sorry.

Kelly: okay august

August: for real ima stop being so vindictive

Kelly: whatever you say is whatever you say because the minute you get mad it'll be the same shit again. You might as well just stop apologizing.

August: you going to stay mad forever Maine?

Kelly: Nah ima just going to put up a clear boundary

August: ahaha and what's that?

Kelly: us co parenting and that's it I'm not putting up with that non sense

August: Yea we will see Kelly

With that I slapped her ass and walked away. She can stop kidding with herself if she think that shit she just bitched about is a fact. Co parent? Lol

Kelly: ain't no we'll see and go touch on them other bitches and leave me alone

August: you'll be crying

Kelly: actually at this point I'll call them to come get yo ass. You fucking make me sick.

August: aww shit.... I know why yo ass tripping.

Kelly: what?

August: I fucking nutted in you... we pregnant I can tell yo ass been eating everything again.

Kelly: I hate you

She burst into tears as our four month old son sat in his eye chair looking at his mom cry before he burst into tears also. Just my fucking luck.

I grabbed the baby out her arms and tried to condole him so I can then console her because ain't no way she gon be having her and the baby in here crying.

But I don't care about her being sad about no baby. There's literally no way I'm letting her leave me. She gon be pregnant everyday of every year if that's what it take.

Kelly: are you serious? Why the fuck would you but in me again? August I need an abortion.

August: trippin dude you not getting no abortion and you not leaving me just that easy either. You think you just going to up and leave me one day like I'm some lame ass nigga?

Kelly: trapping bitches but asking if you lame or not? What yo hoe ass think bitch...

August: lol Did I rape you? Exactly so how I trap you? You knew we was fucking raw

Kelly: okay august it's literally whatever if you want to act like you don't remember shit than oh well.

Walking up on me backing me into the wall I just stood there hoping he would just leave me the fuck alone if I just be quiet. Then fucking got all in my face talking shit.

August: you be popping shit bruh you need to learn to control your fucking attitude.
It's not ending good for either one of us. We wouldn't fight if you just chill out Bruh it's like you use to fighting all the time I get it but the bitches I'm use to get with the program. I pay for everything I do everything for you. Me not breaking my neck for a nail appointment aint shit you ain't never been in the mansion with no lights yo ass don't even know the pg&e in the bitch alone is five thousand. The gas in yo car nigga nothing I take care of you and Angelo better than a lot of niggas do for they bm.

Kelly: okay it's all good we good I'm pregnant I'm pregnant fuck it I'm already stuck with you.
Do you august fuck all the bitches and come home when you ready whatever makes you happy.!

August: don't say it like that

Kelly: no im going to be understanding at this point because that's what you are asking me to do. I don't even have a choice you not going to let me leave with your kids anyway

August: good atleast you know yo baby daddy don't play you not leaving me at all.