Right now im going through changes

3 weeks later

It's been a crazy morning I keep throwing the fuck up. I don't even think it's a hangover at this point August done sent the girlys in her to help me. He in the bed sleep while I'm in his bathroom on the floor dying. I been throwing up for hours it's been going on since 4:00am. I jolted out my sleep needing to throw up thinking I just had too much to drink or the marijuana upset my stomach. But now it's 9am and I'm crying and throwing up. I feel like shit. I head over to the toilet bowl and throw up again this time a girl is over me putting my hair in a real neat ponytail. Then the other one gave me a pink Nike sweatsuit and some matching crocs and told me to do my best to shower.

She sat a empty bathroom trash can by the shower for invade I needed to throw up.

Slim: hurry girly we going to wake august so he can take you to the doctor you need to get checked out babes

After doing my morning routine as I struggled to get it together. I looked pretty decent for a sick woman.

Exiting the bathroom August sat on the edge of the bed ready to leave he dressed similar. He had on black Nike suit, black and white Jordan twelves, and he looked like he was damn near still sleep.

Getting in the car he immediately crank it up and prepare to pull off.

August: what's wrong with you?

Kelly: I don't know I been throwing up all morning but you don't know because you just went back to sleep

August: so you got a hangover? You want me to baby sit your grown ass through a hangover Kelly?

He asked as we sped down the road now and he was looking for a song to play on his Bluetooth speaker.

Deciding not to say anything back I'm to sick to even argue with his ass. My stomach feels even worse with his speeding down the street like this.

Kelly: can you slow down August fuck.

I said clenching my stomach and rolling the window down for air.

August: you need me to pull over so you can throw up ?

Kelly: no just take me to the doctor

I said now crying again. The look on August face was unreadable as he slowed down just a little bit and continued to wherever hospital we were going to.

Or so I thought five minutes later pull up to what looks like a office. Then he makes his was to my side of the car helps
Me out and we enter.

This nigga done bring me to some under ground hood doctor or some shit.

Kelly: what the fuck is this August ?

August: he my doc chill out. Watch yo mouth.

Walking straight to the back August leads the way  to this room that's sat up very similar to a doctors office essentials but no hospital vibe.

The man who I suppose is the doctor tells me to sit down and he asks me what's wrong.

Doctor: what's wrong?

Kelly: I had just a few shots last night and I smoked but I woke up this morning at 4:00 and been throwing up ever since. I can't keep anything down. I tried to eat, drink water, shower and everything.

Doctor: mhmmm lay back for me lift up your shirt.

Lifting up my shirt he did an ultrasound on my stomach. Looking around for a little bit he looks over at August then back at me. He removes the ultrasound thing around again then began to speak.