CD

Sitting in the hotel bed we get a call on the hotel room phone. Answering it for us the person on the other end asks for Domo.

Giving him the phone I can only hear what he says back.

"What? Okay.... He'll naw..."
"Bet bet bet. I'm in that shit."

Ending the call he hopped out the bed and sat on the edge. Then hurried up and put his shoes on.

"What's wrong?" I asked him sitting up on my knees. Now worried.

"Nothing I got some shit I need to go handle real quick." He said and with that he was gone.

Laying in bed for thirty minutes I realize he'll be gone a while. Scrolling through the Tv I see that my phones ringing and it says scam likely. Immediately letting me know that it's chino.

"Hello."

"What's wrong with you fucking face bruh?" Chino said with a twisted up look on his face.

"What you think? We got into a fight." I said almost on the verge of tears.

"You mean he beat yo ass. See iono why you went back to him... for what Ace?" He asked hella annoyed.

"What you mean? You and your lame ass brother forced me to." I said now crying.

"I don't know what the fuck you talking about WE ain't do shit. If I wanted you to be with him I wouldn't be fucking you." He said looking at me like he was only getting madder.

"Whatever Chino." I said

"Babe don't cry ima handle it for you." He said using his other phone to do what looked like send out a text message.

"Chino please don't if he finds out that's my ass." I said begging him.

"Kree ain't going to say shit. I promise. Matter fact ima go beat his ass for you. And ima get Domo too just hang tight." And then he hung up.

Thirty minutes went by as I was just sitting on the couch starving. Waiting on Domo to comeback he put me on strict lockdown. A bitch can't even go eat.

Another ten minutes go by and Domo come rushing through the door. Going off about how he just saw his number one opposition in the hotel lobby.

"Gather your shit ima put you in another hotel. I might kill a nigga tonight." He said pacing the room.

Still confused I remained in my seat. Only for him to repeat the shit with more bass in his voice. Hurrying to my feet I get myself together and head to the back room. As I'm packing all my things the hotel door just busts open.

In runs guys in all black with guns drawn. I swear it looked like some power slash gta mafia type shit. I tried to run in the closet but I hear a voice say "get the bitch."

A man runs in he's heavy set and all I could see where his eyes and quickly over powers me and put a sack around my head and tied me up on the middle of the floor.