This is the remix

Waking up in the morning looking at my phone I see I have a ton of Instagram notifications. Looking through the comments first. Filled with mostly heart eyes and just a few hater comments.

Moving on I check my dms and looking through them I see a dm from Kree chino little brother. The one who saw me the day I met august. Speaking of August we got a date planned Friday I'm so excited.

Kree: You need to stop acting like Domo not crazy about you because you causing to many problems Speaking from the heart B love fletcher

He said adding in a tik tok joke.

Me: excuse me? Or tell your friend to stop acting stupid over a bitch that he can't get back.

Kree: either you get back with him or ima tell him you fucked chino. That's worst than getting your ass beat here and there right?... anyway if you would listen you'll be okay.

Me: Seriously got to be a joke because that'll fuck your brother up to dummy. 

Kree: nah him and chino share hoes all the time but he loves you to death so what's your answer.

Me: I don't believe this

Kree: fine I'll tell him.

Me: no okay I'll go back

Breaking into tears I almost dropped to the floor but quickly pulled myself together and began figuring I wasn't leaving my home we could not live together period. I don't even want to do this all he going to do is suck me right back in.

Going into my call log I'll call Domo number and he answers on the last ring.

"Hello." He answers.

"Hey Domo.... Can we talk?" I ask him.

"What we need to talk about..." he asks me.

"I want to talk about our relationship." I tell him almost about to cry cause what the fuck.

"What about it Kelly... you already know how this shot gone go bruh." He said annoyed.

"I want to try to get back together." I said.

"All of a sudden what the fuck you got going on?" He questioned.

"So you do all the shit you did to make me be with you and now that I'm open to it you want to ask a bunch of questions?" I asked him trying to flip it back on him because what the fuck.

"You think I'm dumb or something you going to have to prove that shit to me in more ways than one." He said sounding a little cocky now.
Making me roll my eyes and fake puke but my stomach was really turning because I can't believe I'm about to be stuck with this narcissistic, self centered, only care about him self, possessive, controlling oh and let's not forget mentally physically and emotionally abusive.

"Domo baby please... I don't want to fight anymore can we just go back to us?" I begged him knowing that's what he wanted he wanted me to give him attention and make him feel needed. Make him feel godly and superior.

"Mhmmm that ain't enough I need you to pull up over here on me and let daddy show you how much he miss you." He said sounding sexy and turned on now like the thought of dominating me again popped in his head.

"Domo I'm busy tonight..." I said which I am I'm still tryna go out with Lisa get one last night out of being a hoe and explain to her my situation.

"Doing what? Probably with that other nigga huh?" He asked. Now sounding slightly mad but I know this is his mind control game to. He know my scary ass gone make my way to him expeditiously fast just to please his ass. And most importantly keep him happy so he ain't back handing my ass when he finally do see me.