Changed man

We've been on this trip here in Cabo for three days. However of course this came with an catch him handspring business I guess. Whatever because despite him disappearing her and there it's been a great time. He's been the most romantically he's been in years. Really every since I can remember. He's never been this open hearted. He's giving because he wants to not as an sorry apology.

Sitting on the beach we just chilled drinking bottomless mimosas. Well Domo was drinking Hennessy. I can't wait to get some of that wood later. Drunk and nasty can't fucking wait to do the most.

Sitting in out bed on the beach. That's secluded from everyone. We laid up and sparked a blunt and just vibes out to some music. Enjoying each other company silently as we cuddled up.

After twenty minutes and smoking two blunts I fell asleep. After being sleep like ten minutes I hear Domo deep voice on the phone. Pretending to stay sleep I just listened.

It appeared to be a woman. And she's saying something about kids. That they are ready for lunch. Assuming that was code for a drop or something I stirred up out of my now fake sleep.

Getting up he hurried and rushed me off the beach and towards the hotel's restaurants near the living space.

Assuming he must've really been hungry. Maybe it's a meeting he has in here. Surprisingly he's bringing my fine ass along. I'm so happy that he loves me enough to show me off show me off. Daddy so show offyy. He makes it so easy for me to never want to go anywhere else again. This means we needed our little break. Maybe I put up with it all for a good reason in the end.

Getting inside the restaurant he walks me to the back room of the restaurant that's like a party room. Walking inside I see two women sitting at the table with three children that all appeared to be seven and under.

Well one face that stood out the most was Sharon face. That disgusting dirty bitch. Sat there with a smile on her face she was happy to be MY nigga baby daddy. Key word MINE.

Sharon: oh this the girl you were talking about? Mhmm.

Me: bitch what you mean? You know I'm the only queen B round this bitch.

Sharon: right but everybody got a baby but you.

Me: and that tells a lot I still hold more rank than you hoes do with kids and all.

Unknown lady: I ain't said shit to you so what you mean you hoes?

Me: bitch exactly what I said.

Unknown: bitch I've known this nigga since high school he been my baby daddy since then so that shows how much you know.

Me: bet ima get back to you bitch I got another hoe to address first. BUT don't worry I'll be back to you in just a few.

And with that I flew across the room and attacked Sharon that bitch is confused as fuck if she think I wasn't going to beat her ass. I been owing this to her for months. Couldn't be anymore happier because I damn near thought I'll never see the day where I could bash her face in.

After fighting for a while Domo snatched me off his babymomma and he calmly separated all three of us. Those two went together. The nanny took the children and he directed me to our hotel room.

Fight with Sharon

Walking into Sharon's hotel room I was on demon time. I already told her send the kids with my other babymomma because we needed to talk.

"What you want to talk about Domo?" She asked in a robe that showed her cleavage.

"Why you playing with my bitch.... You know I don't fuck with you no more. You was just something to do while I was missing her. Don't act like you don't know this. I don't know what the fuck y'all had before what type of jealousy or hatred you got towards her but that's my girl and you'll never be Nothing more than my baby momma and that was an accident." I said trying to explain it to her nice as possible.