Why chino? Why?

Sitting in the house I'm just chilling and august walks in the room and throws his phone beside me.

August: look at that shit

Picking up the phone it's a side by side post of chino and Kree.

Post: Simply_living: it's so safe to lose both of you guys at such at safe time. We will miss you both. Chino so sorry your brother death and the hardships of life got the best of you. The family will miss you both. Your smiles. Your spirits remains with us.

It like a bunch of bricks hit me despite everything. I never wanted anyone to die. I don't know what happened however nothing was that serious. That I would wish that type of evil upon them.

Kelly: what happened

August: Domo and Chino got into a fight about you because chino felt like he wasn't doing enough to find you. He showed him videos of you guys fucking. It escalated Kree jumped in and some worker shot Kree trying to hit chino.

Kelly: what the fuckkk. Ohhh my god is it my fault?

August: no baby no relax don't get to worked up these street niggas they only had a matter of time. Plus they fought bout a girl that's them lame ass niggas fault.

Kelly: just a girl huh? Mmm and what about chino?

August: come on now not like that.... He crashed out about his brother and seeing our pregnancy post drove his weird ass insane

Kelly: AUGUST WHAT?

August: yeah I got the drop on the suicide letter. He mentioned you how he loved you thought y'all would have a baby blah blah blah. And how he felt his brother death was his fault.

Kelly: Crazy as fuck that shit is making me sick.

Getting up I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything thing I ate that day. Behind me was August pulling my hair back.

August: you got to relax Kelly. Just breath and calm down

Sitting there for a while I got up and brushed my teeth. Then behind me was august I turned and he embraced me into a bear hug. He didn't say anything else but I felt everything he didn't say. It's like he wanted to hug my pain away.

It's fucked up I have something to do with the fight. I didn't know what to do I just felt grief.

August: guess what?

Kelly: huh?

August: I got something for you pulling out

and from his pocket appeared a brand new I phone.

Kelly: what's the catch

August: like I said don't run ya mouth, don't give the number out, only calls through Instagram to that Lisa girl whoever that is. And your brother in jail can know the number. After you have the baby you can talk to your parents. Visit them whatever I just don't want them around with this war shit. Distance just check on let them know you straight taking a break with me.

Kelly: okay

Merryyyyyyyyyy.  Christmasssses yalllllll 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎉🎉🎉 or if you don't celebrate happy holidays!! 💜❤️💜
This my gift a quick little update