Who are you ?

Domo POV

I got word Kelly supposed to be stripping at the lil spot down here in Wiley. So deciding to pop up in efforts of getting my girl back. I'm in the building.

Getting inside it's packed I see women flinging and flaunting on stage but I don't see Kelly. After thirty minutes I finally spot august from across the room.

Making my way over there I'm scoping through the vip section looking for my girl. But I don't see her. It don't matter ima show this boy why runs Texas.

Getting up close I immediately start talking shit.

Domo: yo wack think you doing something I'm finna beat on you boy

August : nigga you just mad I confiscated your bitch and skeeted in her. Look you just gone have to accept she got a family now.

August stretched to be funny. And pick with me. Of course it worked. So I swung a punch aiming at august but missed because august leaned back. Dodging the hit.

That's when the security jumped in and they all began stomping on Me not before august threw a killer punch knocking me off my balance a little.

I just kept swinging on august the best I could before they laid my ass out. Atleast I busted his lip.

As the continued to trample me no one in the club jumped in and no one came to get them off of me the top shotta. They traded on me for a out of town ass nigga?

August: get him the fuck out of here now

The same security that was just beating me up drug me outside of the club and drop me in the parking lot.

The club doors closed like curtains on the stage like the show was over. I mopped back to my car so ready to kill this nigga.

These last couple weeks been crazy ass fuck bruh all this shit behind one bitch don't make no motherfucking sense. I mean me and august been had beef but now that he think he going to get my bitch pregnant it's really war. He better remember to fucking duck and keep that wack security on deck.

_______

August POV

Getting home my lip had stopped bleeding but I needed to Ice my shit low key. That bitch ass nigga ain't on shit. His weak ass ain't even got a crew no more. They all about to be dead for the same reason in a second for checking for my baby mama.

Getting inside I see slim Thea and mocha sitting in the living room. They just counting money and getting and conversing.

My presence was immediately felt in the room as they stop speaking and looked up at me. Without saying anything Mocha got her fine sexy chocolate ass up and disappeared into the kitchen. She came back less than thirty seconds later with a ice pack. Taking it from her I kindly thank her.

August: thank you.

As she walked to sit down I slapped her ass. She looked over her shoulder with a sexy smirk as she sat back down and got to counting.

Sitting in the living room with them I just checked in with each girl to make sure they were alright. I basically interviewed them. Do you need some money? Do you need clothes? Do you need hygiene's, testing, are you depressed, do you love me?, and remind them of the rules of the game.

August: y'all know get the money first right?

Mocha: yes daddy you pay before you play

August: mhmm what else?

Thea: make sure they not an undercover cop and make sure there no child safety lock on the door

August: okay slim