Suspicion

Waking up to Domo in my bed because he spent a night last night felt different. I haven't slept in the bed with a nigga in so long. However last night was alright I went to the bar with Lisa then I met up with Domo after for dinner. We had a candle lit dinner on the rooftop of the RW and then went for a swim after.

He even promised he would really change. He said me being away for so long this time and actually standing firm in not wanting to be with him anymore made him want to get me back and do better for good this time. However it is what it is he promise shit every time. I'm here because of Kree right? And because of my secret of fucking chino. Well who am I kidding that was damn near my boyfriend fucking me whenever wherever. And cashing me out. But sometimes it's best to stick to the devils you know. You feel me?

Zoning in I realize I can't get out the bed because this nigga got a death grip on me. Yeah he's the Domo I remember. Obsessed.

Tugging at his arm causing him to wake up he looked me in the eyes.

"Where you going?" He asked me sitting up in the bed with his back against the head board.

"Get myself together Domo." I said with a small chuckle and smile.

"You want to go for breakfast?" He asked me as he scrolled through his phone. Probably setting up his schedule for the day. He's a man of many hats. He's a Realtor, trapper, business owner, co own my shit. But he doesn't even do no fucking work to help me but that's not the point. And I must not forget most feared in the area neighboring cities too.

"You don't want me to cook?" I asked him. Honestly feeling a little insulted because since when do this nigga want to eat out so much. What he found a bitch that cook better than me or something.

He must've seen the look on my face. Because he looked up at me with these eyes that looked like a puppy loving on a bone.

"Babe you just said you don't want to be serving me all the time now you mad I didn't ask you to cook me breakfast?" He asked laughing.

"No I'm just asking." I said trying to play it off.

"Call Lisa and see if she'll go with you babe." He said as he continued to text on his phone.

"I thought we was going together so what you going to eat?" I asked him now feeling suspicious. Nigga don't eat breakfast no more?

"Kelly stop acting wild bruh it's early in the morning." He said to me as he still typed away on his phone.

"So what do you have to do this morning that you so busy you don't have to time to eat with me or for me to cook you anything?" I asked him now feeling like he was on his dawg ass shit again.

"Bruh ain't nobody doing nothing I got some shit the handle. If you want to know so bad I got to meet with Sharron to do some shit for my son. Then I'm off to work."

Rolling my eyes extra hard making him shake his head.

"Mmmm well that's all it better be about because I'm not fucking playing with you or that bitch. And ima still beat her ass when I see that bitch again. And work... like?" I ranted.

"It is Kelly damn. And that fighting shit not cool shordy you to pretty be cool babe. She not even half of you. You see where im fighting to be. So what you worried about old bitches for?" He asked me with an confused look on his face.

Right but you was just fucking on her so what the fuck are you saying. And No that was my best friend that you fucked, got pregnant, and then hid the fact the the baby was yours for two years. She don't deserve an ass whopping? Right. And if you think not let me fuck one of your friends and let's see how you feel Domo." I said irritated with that dumbass reasoning.

"Are you crazy bruh? I'm tryna show you better and you still mad about some old shit? You came back to me so how you still spazzing about that shit? And watch your mouth talking to me before I fuck your ass up." He said calmly.

Deciding I'll just even the conversation I picked my phone up off the nightstand and called Lisa. She answered of the fourth ring.

"Hey girl. It's 9:00 what you on. Up this early girl." She asked still in bed.

"You want to go to breakfast with me?" I asked her?

She looked into the camera like bitch looked at the ceiling and then she said "I guess so bitch damn we'll go to brunch in Dallas."

"Okay I'll pick you up at 11:30." I told her. Then we hung up.

Looking over at Domo and not even saying nothing I just went to get ready. Walking straight to my closet I looked through my new clothes I had got from Chino. Some shit I had just brought the other day and mixed it together. I took a shower for twenty minutes then I decided on a black knee length skirt from Zara. A Dior crop top and my Dior tennis shoes. Then I put on my lavender Chanel bag. After getting dressed I slapped on some mascara concealer and highlight and got ready to make drive to Lisa. I had to get gas, get some liquor so we could pre game and still get Domo the fuck out my house which will take the longest.

"Domo you ready." I asked him. He looked up from his phone call and put his finger up and got comfortable in my bed again and continued to plan his next launch for a tattoo shop he's partnered/sponsoring.

Rolling my eyes thinking he wasn't paying attention but oh he was. Snapping his finger to get my attention he motioned his finger in a come here motion. Walking over to him still annoyed he pulled me down on to him and rolled on top of me.

Muting the phone and putting it on speaker he started pulling my skirt off of me.

"What you want some dick that's what you walking round with your nose up for?" He asked

"No. Domo ima be late.... Fuck." I trailed off as he began licking my pussy.

"It's gon be real quick you got time." He said as he put two fingers inside me and started going a medium pace make forget all about the time.