Chapter 4: Meant to be?

Henry's Pov

I ran after Charlotte. We eventually ended up on the block of my house. Dang, that girl can run. I finally caught up to her and grabbed her hand. She struggled, but she couldn't free herself.

"Henry. Go. Away. We. Are. Done!" said Charlotte.

"Char I---"

"I said GO AWAY!" shouted Charlotte. Then she managed to push me away and run down the block. I just stood there. Then I decided to go home.

"Hey Hen, what's poopin?" asked dad when I entered.

"Sorry Dad, I'm not in the mood..." I replied then ran to my room. I threw my self onto the bed and pulled out my phone. I sent Char a video chat request.

Surprisingly, she answered.

"What?!" she barked. Char's face was wet with tears. Her bed in the background looked messy, with her colorful pillows scattered everywhere. I wish I was able to reach through the screen and wipe her tears.

"What do you want, Henry?!" she barked, once again.

"Charlotte, Bianca kissed ME!"

"Oh. Well do you still like her?!" I didn't know the answer to that question.

"Answer me, Henry!"

"NO! I DON'T LIKE HER. SHE FREAKIN BEGGED ME TO TAKE HER BACK. I SAID NO BECAUSE I LOVE YOU CHARLOTTE! SHE KISSED ME THEN RAN AWAY!!"

"Henry... I'm so sorry for doubting you," said Char. "I'm a terrible girl. You don't deserve a rugrat like me--"

"Char, it's okay. If I were you I would have reacted the same way. And you are no rugrat! You are beautiful..."

"Henry, are we really meant to be? Are you sure that it isn't best for us to just stay friends?"

"Char. We're only 13, we have a long way to go."

"That's true. I love you Henry..."

"I love you too, Char. See ya tomorrow?"

"Yeah see ya babe." I hung up the call. I'm glad that I didn't loose my Char- bear. I hope we just put this incident behind us.  Sigh. If middle school relationships are so complicated, I wonder what high school will be like. Hmm...

///////////////

A/N: I never knew I would find myself writing about a Nickolodeon show, but I really ship these two! I will update tomorrow.

-Be kind to one another!