Chapter 16: Biancas Former Crush?! Part 2

Charlotte's Pov

Bianca stomped back into the cafeteria. "HOW DARE YOU?!" she yelled.

"You said that you loved his chubby cheeks and cute smile," said Debbie.

"Yeah, that was LAST year!" Bianca yelled. "AND MY CRUSH ON HIM GOT NOWHERE BECAUSE HE LIKED Y---" Then the bell rang. Everyone immediately removed their attention from the argument and starting heading to their next class.

"I wonder who Jasper likes," said Henry.

"I think I know," I said.

//////////////////////

Henry's Pov

After school Charlotte and I started walking to my house because Junk N Stuff closed early today.

"Tomorrow's Saturday. What's our plans for the weekend, baby?" I asked.

"I dunno. Maybe we can have game night," said Char.

"Yeah, we can Invite Sydney, Oliver, Jasper, Debbie, and Jennifer," I said.

"What's the snack plan?" Charlotte asked.

"Skeez-its," I said.

"Ughhh, let's try something different. You can make chili balls!" Char said.

"Yeah, and you could make coconut cream pie!" I replied.

"Sounds like a plan," said Charlotte.

"Sounds gooood," I said. The I slipped my hand into Char's.

"Henry, let's take a pic together," said Charlotte. Then she pulled out her phone and activated the camera. I gave a cool smile as did a duck face. Then she snapped the picture.

//////////////////////////

Char's Pov

Eventually Jasper joined us and we watched Tv. I eventually got bored and put on my headphones. I started listening to L.A. Love by Fergie. I guess I was really into the song because when I took off my headphones I saw Jasper and Henry snickering while looking at Henry's phone. "What's so funny?" I asked, as I walked over to them. Then Henry showed the video of me singing and jamming to my song while sitting on the couch.

"You little pooptard!" I said as I ran around the living room with his phone. Before my finger touched the delete button, Henry caught up to me and snatched his phone right out of my hand. I started chasing him for it.  I eventually caught up to him and tackled him. We both landed on the floor, with me on top of him. As I reached for the phone he tickled me and I fell flat on the ground.

He tickled me some more until I said, "O-Okay, H-Henry! I give up!"

"What?" he said while tickling me harder.

"I SAID, I...give...up!" Then Henry finally stopped tickling me, and we both got up. 

Then Jasper waved his bucket in the air and said, "I filmed the whole thing with the video camera installed in my bucket," Then he put the memory card in the TV and played the video. I looked ,pretty ridiculous running around the place with Henry's phone. But Henry looked hilarious when I tackled him.

"Aw, you two are so cute," said Jasper. Then his phone made a noise. "That's weird," Jasper said while looking at his notifications.

"What, dude?" asked Henry.

"It's a text from Chloe," said Jasper. This might mean trouble.

//////////////////////////////////////

(A/N: So, who do you think Jasper likes?)