Chapter 10: Goodbyers to the Hypnotizers

I hid in a corner and turned into Kid Danger. Then I decided to give Ray a call.

"Hey Ray, how do I stop Rose?"

"You have to hypnotize the hypnotist," said Ray.

"But how do I do--"

"Gotta go, bye!" said Ray. Then he hung up the call.

"Great..." I said. That's when the idea flashed into my mind. A mirror! Rose will see her own eyes in the mirror and become hypnotized. I ran out of my hidden corner. A boy from my class shouted "LOOK, IT'S KID DANGER!" everyone at the carnival stopped what they were doing and looked my way. Even the kids on the Ferris wheel were looking down at me. Now it's time for action. I took Charlotte's hand mirror and put it in front of Rose's face.

"How does it feel to be hypnotized, hypnotist?!" I said. Rose eventually grew weak and fell unconscious. She was taken away by the police in a matter of seconds. Everyone started clapping and cheering for me. Then I "left" the carnival and called Ray.

"I took care of Rose, but what am I gonna do about my parents?!" I asked.

"I rescued them already, Henry. Go on and enjoy the carnival with Charlotte," he said. YES!!! So I got out of my kid danger suit and I was back to Henry.

////////////////

Char's Pov

When Henry came back I squeezed him in a bear hug. Then he picked me up and put me on his back. He gave me a piggyback ride all the way to the Ferris wheel then he finally put me down. We both got on the Ferris wheel. The Ferris wheel stopped when we reached the very top. I started to panic. Henry hugged myself to him and didn't let go...

Henry's Pov

After the ferris wheel, Charlotte and I played games and explored the entire carnival. Debbie and some of our other friends caught up with us and we all got snow cones. The carnival ended a few minutes after sunset, and we all went home.

/////////////////////////

When I got home, my parents told me about how Rose's parents kept hypnotizing them into believing that they were British and how Captain Man rescued them. I acted surprised and shocked. Of course my parents fell for my acting performance...

Char's Pov

When I got home, I freshened up, put on my pjs, and went on my laptop. I checked my instagram and went through my news feed. Everyone from our school posted pictures of their fun at the carnival. Some nosy pooptard posted a pic of me and Henry on the Ferris wheel. We were looking into each other's eyes and smiling. The picture got 43 likes already. The person's user name is bucketeer4life... None other than JASPER. I was bored, so I decided to start a group chat with Henry, Jasper, and Debbie.

Henry's Pov

I was in the living room With Piper and my parents when my phone went off. I was added to a group chat.

Hen_da_coolest: Oh heyy guys

Char_luvs_food: Hi

buckets4ever: Sup

Debbie_Debs: Hey peeps, had fun at the carnival?

Char_luvs_food: Yup.

Hen_da_coolest: Jasper y did u post that pic of me and Char?

buckets4ever: Because I can

Char_luvs_food: Don't worry Hen. I got my revenge baby

Hen_da_coolest: :p

buckets4ever: Posting a pic online of me kissing a bucket isn't revenge

Char_luvs_food: Ur right. Imma do sumthin different

buckets4ever: OHMYGOSH. U posted a pic of Piper beating me with a stick?!

Hen_da_coolest: LOL

Debbie_Debs: Hahaha

Char_luvs_food: Lol Don't worry I took it down. The pic of me and Henry is really cute anyway

Debbie_Debs: Aww

Hen_da_coolest:::p

buckets4ever: Tomorrow is Saturday, we should meet up

Hen_da_coolest: Sounds gooood

Char_luvs_food: Seriously Henry?

Hen_da_coolest: My parents, Piper and I are going to the beach tomorrow. U guys wanna come?

Debbie: I'll get there a little late cuz I'm going shopping in the morning.

Char_luvs_food: I'll meet you at your house Hen

buckets4ever: Me too

Hen_da_coolest: Alot of peeps from school are gonna be at the beach tomorrow cuz tomorrow is "Food and Fun Day" there.

Char_luvs_food: Food? Yeahhh I'll be there.