Chapter 20: Lockdowns Part 2

Char's Pov
I checked the time. 3 more minutes till I'm oficially tardy. I texted Henry. Nothing. I texted Jasper. Nothing. I texted Debbie. Nothing. As I started to panic, I heard the lock click. Then the door flew open. It was the janitor. I gave him a grateful hug. "Thank you so much!" I squealed.
"What? I was just coming here for my phone," he said. I started running as fast as I could to class. I checked my phone. 60 seconds. I sprinted the rest of the way to class and charged in through the door. I collapsed into my seat and sighed in relief.
"Where have you been?" asked Henry.
"Trapped," I said.
"Who trapped you?" he asked. That's when I nodded my head towards Bianca, who was giving me the evil eye.
//////////////////
At lunch, I saw Bianca holding hands with Mitch Bilsky. Ew, barf in my mouth. Then she walked up to me and Henry. "I'm taken, so back off pooptard," she said. Then she grabbed Mitch's hand and walked away.
Henry's Pov
"She's finally gonna leave us alone!" I said. Then I picked Char up and spun her around.
///////////////
After school we headed to Junk N Stuff. Then we went down to the Man Cave.
As soon as we got out of the elevator all electricity turned off. "What happened?" Charlotte asked.
"Power outage," said Ray. "Not even the tubes are working."
"Well, where's Schwoz?" I asked.
"He's visiting his sister in Europe. The one
that looks like a horse," said Ray. Charlotte rolled her eyes at this statement.
"So we're stuck down here till the power comes back?" she asked.
"Yup," said Ray.