Chapter 15: Bianca's former crush?! Part 1

Char's Pov

I woke up early in the morning and straightened my hair. Then I slipped on my light pink blouse with black stars on  it. After that I slid into my dark blue jeans and black Doc Martens. I had breakfast with my sis then I left for Henry's house.

/////////////////

"Hey Henry," I said. Jasper wasn't there.

"Hey babe!" said Henry. He picked me up and spinned me around. Then we left for school.

///////////////////

When I walked into the building I was greeted by laughter, once again. Then I saw that someone wrote "ugly weerdoh" on my locker with a red marker. Whoever that was can't even spell. Anyway, Henry tried to wipe away the words with a tissue, but it was permanent marker. Gosh diddly darn it! I really felt like crying, but I sucked it up. Come on, Char. You're tough!!!

///////////////////

At lunch, there was pizza. We had to choose between regular pizza dough and whole-wheat dough. when it was Chloe's turn, she said "Is there any 'weird-dough' pizza?!" While everyone busted out laughing, I slipped out of the lunch line andsat down in the corner of an empty table. Then I put my head down as if I were sleeping. but really, I was silently crying.

Then I guess I fell asleep or something, because I opened my eyes only to see Henry sitting next to me, and Debbie and Jasper sitting across from me.

"Wait... Was I asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, I even tried to wake you up by tickling you but it didn't work," said Henry.

"I must've passed out then," I said.

"Why would you pass out?" asked Jasper.

"Yeah," said Henry. "A person can't pass out unless they're dehydrated from crying to much or---"

"Wait," said Debbie. "Were you crying, Charlotte?"

"Uhh..." I said.

"Come on Char, tell us!" said Henry.

"Um... I didn't drink anything all day, okay?!" I lied.

"Oh, cuz for a second there I thought you were crying..." said Henry.

"Henry, you're a pooptard," said Debbie. "If you weren't crying Char, why do I see wet traces of tears on your face?"

"Oh, um... did I tell you that I can sweat through my eyeballs?" I asked, while putting a big plastic smile on my face.

"Char, I know that you're lying," said Debbie.

"Fine, I cried only because... I c-can't take it anymore," I admitted.
"You know what, I'm gonna give Bianca a piece of my mind," said Debbie.
"No, don't!" I said.
She Ignored me anyway. Debbie stormed over to Bianca's table and yelled, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"
"Uhh, can you go be an idiot elsewhere?" asked Bianca.
"LISTEN CHICK, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TOLD THE ENTIRE SCHOOL ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SECRET?!" yelled Debbie.
"IF YOU TELL MINE, I'LL TELL YOURS!" YELLED BIANCA.
"WHATEVER, WE ALL KNOW THAT LAST YEAR YOU HAD A CRUSH ON JASPER!" yelled Debbie. Everyone gasped. Then Bianca fumed and stormed out of the cafeteria. Jasper's face turned red like a tomato.

More Than Friends? (Henry Danger)(On hold for a little while)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें