Chapter 17: Bianca's Former Crush?! Part 3

Char's Pov

This is the text: Cutie Chloe: We know who u like.

"Jasper, who do you like?" I asked.

"Well, um..."

"C'mon Jasp, tell us!" said Henry.

"Well, it's one of our friends... The one that Henry caused to fall off of the roof at her 13th birthday party a few months ago," Jasper said.

"I knew it," I said. "It's Debbie!"

"But why does Chloe care?" asked Henry.

"Well, I dunno what she's up to," said Jasper.

/////////////////

(Skip to Saturday Night)

Char's Pov

I had on a blue t-shirt and a purple hoodie. I had on my light blue jeans and my straightened hair was pulled back with a headband. I slipped on my blue high-tops, rubbed on some strawberry lip gloss, then took my coconut cream pies out the oven. Then my phone started ringing. It was Henry.

Henry: Hey Char.

Me: What's up?

Henry: You coming?

Me: Yeah, I'm about to leave.

Henry: K, see ya.

Then he hung up. I actually baked two pies. I took one with me for game night, and I left the other one at home for my family.

///////////

I rang the doorbell, and Henry let me in. We said hi to each other, then I said hi to Jasper. I put the pie down on the table next to the chili balls. Then Henry's parents came down the stairs.

"Oh hey guys," said Henry's mom.

"What's up kids?" said Henry's dad. "We're going to our high school reunion, so we'll be back later tonight." Earlier Piper went to a sleepover at her friend's Marla's house, so we had the house to ourselves.

"Enjoy your game night," said Hen's mom as they went through the door.

"So Jasper, are you gonna tell Debbie that you like her?" I asked.

"There's no need for me to tell her anything. My eyes will do the talking," said Jasper.

"Yeah? Well good luck with that," said Henry.

"So what's our drink situation Hen?" I asked.

"Soda," Henry said.

"Oh, what kind?"

"Tropical Punch." Then the doorbell rang. I opened it. It was Debbie, Sidney, and Oliver. Jasper walked up to Debbie like an idiot and gave her a dumb, flirty look. Debbie gave Jasper an awkward smile then sat down next to me.

"Are you people ready to play some Wazzle?!" asked Henry.

"SING WRECKING BALL!" yelled Oliver.

"I'm not singing!" said Henry. "Now, who's ready to play some—-"

"SING CALL ME MAYBE!" yelled Oliver once again. This dude always has me holding my sides...

"I'M NOT GONNA SING!" said Henry as he sat down next to me.

"Let's play something different," suggested Debbie. "Like... Truth or dare."

"Okay," said Oliver. "Truth or dare Henry?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to SING WRECKING BALL!" shouted Oliver.

"COME ON, DON'T DARE ME TO SING!"

"Whatever," I said. "Jasper, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you... To... Kiss Debbie!" I said.

"But... I-"

"I SAID DO IT!"

"Okayyy," said Jasper. Then Jasper slowly leaned in towards Debbie. Then Oliver pushed Jasper away and stood up.

"DUDE, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" said Jasper. Then Henry and I shared a worried look.

(A/N: Why the heck would Oliver stop the kiss?!)