Chapter 22: Betrayal

Henry's Pov
As I sat up at 6:45, I totally forgot that it's Saturday. When I realized that it's the weekend, I collapsed back into the bed and slept some more.
///////////////////////////////
I woke up again around 1:00 P.M.. I showered, brushed my teeth, and put on a royal blue flannel shirt and black jeans. I brushed my hair and put on a pair of black vans. I call char; I get no answer.
Charlotte's Pov
I woke up at around 9:30. I'm more of a morning shower person, so I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I left my hair out in it's curly state. I slipped on a purple t-shirt that spelled "BRAINS" in big, glittery letters. Then I put on a pair of hot pink shorts and purple socks, since I planned on spending the day chillaxing in my room. Afterwards I went downstairs to refill the bowl of gummybears that I always keep next to my closet. When I completed the task, I went back to my room and collapsed into my bed. The truth is, I actually have two beds in my room just in case anyone sleeps over. Henry used to sleep in my extra bed all the time in elementary school. Anyway, I logged into wattpad and settled into a fanfic about this boy named "Jace Lee Norman" and girl named "Riele West Downs." Those names sound familiar, maybe they're from a past life or something...?
/////////////////////
I jump as I hear a knock on my window. Seeing that it's Henry's cute self, I opened the window, allowing him to come into my bedroom. Then I went back into my bed and continued reading. Henry jumped into the bed and laid beside me. "Who the jack are Jace and Riele?!" he asked, as he looked at the book I was reading.
"I'm wondering too," I replied. I continued reading until I heard a little snore come from beside me. Henry was fast asleep, snoring like a little baby. Awe. Anyway, I decided to take advantage of the situation and called Jasper.
////////////////
I let Jasper in through the window. "So which bucket should I put on his head, Robot bucket, or Treasure bucket?!" Jasper yelled. Then Henry rolled in his sleep.
"Shhh! Robot, I whispered." So Jasper put the bucket on Henry's head and made it beep to sound like a robot. Jasper and I snickered as we heard Henry mumbling in his sleep.
"Riele, they turned me into a robot," mumbled Henry. "Tell Sean to to run!"
"Who the flying bucket are Riele and Sean?" Jasper asked. I shrugged my shoulders, wanting to know the answer as well.
"Anyway, back to pranking Henry," I said. "You film as I freak Henry out. And thanks for bringing the bucket."
I walked up to sleeping Henry and screamed. "AH! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!" Then Henry jumped up, and started running to save me.
"I've gone blind!!!!!" He said, and he ran stupidly with the bucket blocking his eyesight. He eventually ran into the wall and fell backwards onto the floor.
"You got it all on video, Jasper?" I asked.
"Yup!" He said.
"VIDEO?!" barked Henry from his spot on the floor. I pulled the bucket off of his head and helped him off of the floor. "This was a joke?!" He asked. Jasper and I laughed in reply.
"Yeah, and in your sleep you were talking to some people named Riele and Sean," said Jasper.
"Such betrayal," said Henry. "And who the heck are Jace, Riele, and Sean?!"

A\N: Sorry this was like a filler chapter. I'm currently working on a new book about Jace, Riele, and the other cast members of Henry Danger.